Official Community Forums Home

• Members

How many of you start with deep passionate kisses as  the beginning of foreplay?☀️

• Like 1

• Members

Ah, fore play. God how I love it.  I start fore play with my wife in the mornings. We get up, kiss each other, then start getting ready for the day. All throughout the day, I text her, telling her what I’m going to do with her when I get home, and I describe it in great detail. By the time we get home,  we’re ready to attack each other.  The physical fore play, is sensual, experimental, and always exciting.

• Like 3

• Members

Thanks for responding Click Clack. It sounds like you have a great marriage.☀️

• Like 1

• Members

My wife and I do. Then usually a sensual massage. And then everything else

• Like 2

• Members

Thanks for responding Rio.

• Members

We used to have long passionate kisses. I miss them terribly. I am such a sad case. I hope one day again we will have them again. 

• Sad 1

• Members

Thanks for answering Boo. I hope you do to.☀️

• Like 1

• Members

Love a good smutty book to give me some sexy ideas. Foreplay is the best part of sex. Sure I love getting fucked, but I really love the fun leading up to it. 

• Like 1

• Members
On 5/2/2022 at 2:29 PM, Boo73Boo said:

We used to have long passionate kisses. I miss them terribly. I am such a sad case. I hope one day again we will have them again. 

I’m in the same predicament. Long soft yet firm kisses are the best. 

• Members

Love it starving . I love long passionate kisses to start foreplay. There’s nothing more intimate in my eyes.☀️

• Members

I agree about kisses. When you're being intimate and not showing the passion by kissing your partner that is just sex. The kissing and hugging shows love and it becomes love making. Don't get me wrong, there are times when it's just raw passion and you go at it, but everyone needs that loving touch  to show them that they're appreciated and loved.

• Like 1

• Members

Well said Rio. I agree 100 %.☀️

• Members
1 hour ago, Katie Lynn said:

Yes they are, and guiding each other’s hand to where attention is needed 💋🥰💦💦

We should offer a guys hotline to help guys with what women really want. We’d be millionaires! 😂 Interested men could subscribe or women could purchase subscriptions for their husbands under the guise of a sexy email in their man’s inbox. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

A long passionate kiss Lots!!☀️

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
On 5/2/2022 at 5:42 AM, Lonely and divorced said:

Thanks for responding Click Clack. It sounds like you have a great marriage.☀️

It's a work in progress like marriages are supposed to be.  Four months ago, we were making love every once in a great while. Sometimes 5-6 months between sessions. Then I did Something stupid.  Not cheating!!! But it changed our lives for the better. We now are intimate every night, hugging, kissing, holding each other. We are also exploring bandage, games, roll playing. Basically anything that either of us want to try. It's all because we talked, because I was a fucking idiot.

• Like 2