Official Community Forums Home

• Members

I have to confess I’m not a huge fan of 69.  First off when it starts getting good to me I forget about you. Sorry. 
Secondly,  I can’t be on the bottom because he’s built like a football player and I’m not. So if I’m on top, at some point he’s going to drown. Btdt

I like to pay full attention to giving him head, making it all about him and all the pleasure.  Then when it’s my turn it’s intense and only about me. 

• Like 5

• Members

Love it ❤️

Her on top grinding on my face and her sucking on me, just makes me more eager to please her and gain the reward 👅 

• Like 4

• Members

Totally agree.spot on.☀️

• Like 1

• Members

I know where Michelle is coming from. I too do not prefer 69 as my favorite position. My wife does though. I like totally concentrate on her and have her come first and then have her do me. If we're doing 69 sometimes I get carried away and forget what I'm doing with her. I'd rather totally concentrate on my wife first and give her pleasure, or multiple pleasures, before she takes my cock in her mouth.

• Like 2

• Members
2 hours ago, Rio said:

I know where Michelle is coming from. I too do not prefer 69 as my favorite position. My wife does though. I like totally concentrate on her and have her come first and then have her do me. If we're doing 69 sometimes I get carried away and forget what I'm doing with her. I'd rather totally concentrate on my wife first and give her pleasure, or multiple pleasures, before she takes my cock in her mouth.

That’s sweet of you, 

• Like 2

• Members
On 5/7/2022 at 10:03 PM, michelleddd said:

I have to confess I’m not a huge fan of 69.  First off when it starts getting good to me I forget about you. Sorry. 
Secondly,  I can’t be on the bottom because he’s built like a football player and I’m not. So if I’m on top, at some point he’s going to drown. Btdt

I like to pay full attention to giving him head, making it all about him and all the pleasure.  Then when it’s my turn it’s intense and only about me. 

I have to agree. I've always been a huge fan of 69, or at least...the *idea* of 69. But I have noticed just as you say...I either have become distracted by her efforts, and I lose my concentration, *or*...I'm so intent on what I'm doing to please her, that I become completely oblivious to what she's doing to me!

And the whole, "who's on top" thing, well...that's another can of worms. So, yes...it does seem better to do oral one at a time. BUT...I would never turn down the offer of 69, if she really loves the idea, and is very enthusiastic about it. (I'm lookin' at *you*, L&D! 🤤)

• Like 2

• Members

Not a favorite of mine with men or women.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
On 5/8/2022 at 2:07 AM, 2Love_64 said:

Love it ❤️

Her on top grinding on my face and her sucking on me, just makes me more eager to please her and gain the reward 👅 

So you like to be the bottom part of the sandwich? 

• Members

Love 69s after making love, her orgasming all over me and me cumming in her. Then love the passionate kissing afterwards.

• Members
8 minutes ago, WonderingWhatThereIs said:

Love 69s after making love, her orgasming all over me and me cumming in her. Then love the passionate kissing afterwards.

That sounds really hot. Never thought of that. Maybe it will be a challenge this weekend. 

• Like 2

• Members

It's amazing. we have a date weekend after a two year rut. The past few weekends have been awesome. My wife needed to work through some losses and has come out her amazing beautiful sexy self.  She mentioned oral sex this weekend so we shall see...

• Like 1

• Members

Good subject: Believe or not, I only did 69 with my first wife, it was the only way I could get her to give me a BJ! Once she got close to orgasm she wanted to finish with intercourse and as soon as I entered her - her love juices flowed! When I started to do the old in and out, she asked "what are doing  - didn't you cum?" Talk about a mood killer, I immediately went soft! Every time after that we 69d she knew why I wanted to do that and she start sucking me then stop, while I was concentrating on her always finishing with the same result intercourse and saying something to make me lose the mood! Finally we just quit doing it, but when she wanted oral I told her I better get some head afterward, which almost never happened! I wised up later on and the next time she wanted me to go down on her and each time after that she wanted licking service - I'd drop my drawers and tell her "You First" which never happened so, Oral sex was off the table from then on!                                                                            My next and current wife were not into 69, but both would perform Oral on me first then I would go downtown on them plus my second wife had an added delight - she was completely shaved and kept her "V" that way and boy did I love going down on that "Bald Nookie!" One last note, my second wife was the only woman that I'd been with that would wake up the dead and me at the same time and a lot of times I woke her up by licking and sucking on her beautiful shaved "Beaver!" I love waking up and starting the day with a good romp in the hay, my morning wood would make any woman's lips water - my 1st wife and current wife are night lovers and most times they didn't get my best, because my batteries were low on energy! At least I can say I did 69 at one time in my life!

• Members
On 6/3/2022 at 11:21 PM, WonderingWhatThereIs said:

It's amazing. we have a date weekend after a two year rut. The past few weekends have been awesome. My wife needed to work through some losses and has come out her amazing beautiful sexy self.  She mentioned oral sex this weekend so we shall see...

This is fabulous to hear! Working on getting out of the rut right now. Ugh! 

• 1 month later...