Official Community Forums Home

Tongue Piercings

Tyger

I use to have one, but took it out when the birth of my daughter was nearing, almost 4 yrs ago now. I took it out because I didn't want to bite it while in labor. Major Owie!! And it healed up, even though I'd had it for 4 yrs. I still have the naval ring though!!!!

Now, usually the purpose for one is for oral sex enhancement. But sometimes, like for my case, the major reason to get one is just because you like them. Of course, the oral sex reasoning was a close second!!! :P

Anyway, has anyone been with someone with a tongue piercing? Did you like it ornot?

My ex got his done shortly after I got mine done. He also got a penis piercing. He wasn't overly talented with his tongue, and he was pretty small in the penis department, but it did help. It would've been better had he listened to me and did what I asked him to do though. ;)

• Members

I have never been with someone that had it done.

I got mine done 4 years ago, I actually got it done simply because I wanted it.

The side effects of giving enhanced oral sex is just a plus for me.

Then again, I dunno if it's me or my vibrating tongue ring that does it. :P

• Members

I had my tongue pierced about 6years ago, I to took it out. Now my X had his pierced and also had a vibrating tongue ring, was it a turn on yes. Even when it has a typical bar bell in and not his vibrating one he could hit my clit with it kinda like a boucing on and off to my clit, did it feel great Oh yes, but it sure was enough to make me reach climax although the vibrating one did.

I got my tongue pierced because I like it, I also had my navel pierced until one traumatic day I was in the swimming pool with my daughter, she was very young at the time, and I went to throw her to her daddy and didn't reliaze that her toe was caught in my ring and OUCH it got ripped out.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

i have had my tongue pierced for 5 years and my hubby says that it feels better when i have the tongue ring in then when i take it out, but when i kiss him he likes it to be taken out everyonce in a while, but most people are into the private piercings and some piercings even turn most men on.

my hubby never had a girl with piercings at all but when me and him got together he loved it and he has always said that when you give a blow job to a guy that it feels a thousand times better than a tongue without a ring in it.

• 2 months later...

My fiance had one years ago, but removed it because of the high school he had attended and never got a new one, so with him being my only real sexual encounter, I've never had the chance to try it. Though I have had him tell me that he dated a few girls with them and that even without one, I am the only girl who had ever gotten close to getting him off with oral. With the exception of one girl with a vibrating tongue stud who did get him off. I went down on him right then and there, again.

I've asked him before if he'd ever get it peirced again, but he never seems overly interested in doing it again.

• 1 year later...
  • Members

I have had my tounge ring for 8 years now, have never really had anyone say it made oral better, guys just always assume that I will do oral because of it (which is kind of true b/c I love giving blow jobs). Just would like to say that I got it because I liked it. Truely.

Anyway, once I was rolling the underside of my piercing around a guys head, and it slipped into his urethra!! :o He was not happy about that, just wanted to remind people to be careful!!

I have also received oral from someone with a tounge piercing, I have to say that I couldn't really tell the difference.

• Members

Thanks, all, for the info, as I have often wondered whether it was better to have oral sex with a pierced tongue or non-peirced. I can't imagine it getting better than it already is. A friend of mine had her clitoral hood pierced and she said that if she wore the right jeans, she could make herself cum just by walking around and crossing her legs. Sounds good to me!

• Members

They don't make a difference really. My girlfriend has one and I can't feel it when she goes down on me. And my boyfriend/her hubby doesn't feel it either.