Official Community Forums Home

Eating Cunt

• Members

Just wonderful. Sniffing her pussy scent, breathe in, breathe out, extending my tongue tip to those exquisitely juicy tissues and adding my drool to her body juices and ever so gradually ENTERING her vagina with my erotic tongue, sniffing and tasting the slightly off-kilter aroma that is her sex and the feel of it on my goddam tongue tasting forbidden fruit and thinking SHIT FUCK COCK CUM and then my motherfucking fingers want to slide into this groaning dance of masturbation...

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

i’m so jealous that made me so wet but my boyfriend will not eat me out

• Confused 3
  • Sad 3

• Members

Sorry for you. Him as well, he doesn't realize what he is missing

• Like 4

• Members
9 hours ago, SexyBBW said:

Sorry to hear that.  There is nothing like it for both! 

• Like 2

• Members
11 hours ago, SexyBBW said:

I wouldn’t be giving any blow jobs in this situation.  No oral is a deal breaker for me.  

• Like 2

• Members
1 hour ago, Jennifer01 said:

Always on my mind.  😉

Yours and mine both.  Could do it for hours and hours.  

• Like 1

• Members

When a man knows what he’s doing and loves it, it’s divine. Breath taking. Overwhelming. Exhaustingly erotic. 

But when they don’t know what’s going on down there or are faking they like it, it’s like your being probed by aliens. 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I can't have sex without eating her out.  I love to make her cum multiple times having all those juices and cum flow into my mouth.  I love to fuck her with her on top then when we both cum I have her move up, open her lips and let it all flow out and then use a finger to make sure I get it all

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • Members

I just got back from the grocery store and my wife is all showered and smelling with her favorite let's have sex perfume on. I think I'll shower and eat a lot of pussy this afternoon.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• Members
On 6/23/2022 at 3:20 PM, BarefootScott said:

Just wonderful. Sniffing her pussy scent, breathe in, breathe out, extending my tongue tip to those exquisitely juicy tissues and adding my drool to her body juices and ever so gradually ENTERING her vagina with my erotic tongue, sniffing and tasting the slightly off-kilter aroma that is her sex and the feel of it on my goddam tongue tasting forbidden fruit and thinking SHIT FUCK COCK CUM and then my motherfucking fingers want to slide into this groaning dance of masturbation...

Nothing like the taste and the smell of a woman's pussy! Making a woman cum with all her juices flowing in your mouth 👄 and tongue is a big turn on and great foreplay!

• Like 3

• Members
On 8/21/2022 at 1:21 PM, Rio said:

I just got back from the grocery store and my wife is all showered and smelling with her favorite let's have sex perfume on. I think I'll shower and eat a lot of pussy this afternoon.

My wife does that with I gonna go shower. She only showers at night if she really needs it or wants something. Other wise she showers in the am.

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 7/10/2022 at 11:35 PM, SexyBBW said:

Hot stuff I will lick that pussy even after if I saw a bunch of guys finish in it because a woman's job is hard y'all put up with a lot of stuff from us and mother nature so you deserve that pussy pleased 😀

On 7/11/2022 at 5:31 PM, Hoggy said:

Perhaps I'm an old school man (not old) but I can't be the only one who finds the word "cunt" to simply be a nasty word. 

I'm good with the all the other stuff but don't like that one. 

Thank you for that! HAS BEEN!! IS! AND ALWAYS Will BE! AN UGLY AND NASTY WORD! 🤟🔥🌺

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1