Official Community Forums Home

Summer Sex Playlist Contest - $25 Gift Card!

Summer Sex Playlist Contest
**Update: Contest is CLOSED. A Random Winner Has Been Selected! Be On The Lookout for More Contests in the Future!**

Hi everyone!

Happy 4th of July weekend! We hope you are enjoying your Summer as much as we are 🙂 Today is going to be 90 degrees in NH and I am loving this heat!

For this contest, we will be giving away a $25 TooTimid gift card to one lucky random winner of this contest. Want more sex toy gift cards? The more participants, the more often we will do these contests! 

How to enter:

Reply to this post and answer this question:

Help others and get ideas to create a summer sex playlist! Share one song (or more if you'd like!) that is on your sex playlist or that you would put on your sex playlist if you don't have one yet. It could be something like "Thinking About You" by Frank Ocean, "WAP" by Cardi B, or anything else! Just leave a comment on this post for a chance to win. Good luck!

Read our "How to create the perfect sex playlist" article for inspo! 🙂 

Details:

• One random winner will be selected and notified of their gift card earnings on 7/8.
  • This contest is open! Submit your responses by the end of the day on 7/7 for a chance to win. (Contest CLOSES 7/7 @ midnight)
  • Please be respectful and only share valid responses for a chance to win. 
  • Submit one post for entry. Multiple posts will not get multiple entries.
  • IMPORTANT: **You must be logged in or registered to reply to this post. | Register Here (it's free)

17 minutes ago, Katie Did It said:

What a fun contest! 

can we post more than once or just put multiple songs in one post? 

Thanks! 

Hi @Katie Did It!

Great question! Please submit one post for your entry. Multiple posts will not get multiple entries.

• Members

I love a good romantic love songs but these three are some of my favorite sexy songs: 

1. Slow Hands by Naill Horan (just sounds like hot, sweaty summer sex) 

2. Girl Crush by Little Big Town (secret sexy)

3. Paris (Oh la la) by Grace Potter & the Nocturnals (bad bitch sexy, great for a strip tease)

4. Just a ‘Lil Bit by 50 Cent (freaky sexy)

• Like 1

• Members

For those old enough to remember the movie "10" Revell's Bolero was the ultimate song when having sex.

• Like 2

• Members

I Want Your Sex - George Michael 

Wow! I love it. I’m a poet and I write erotic poetry. I’m also a musician so this is my forte! I mean there’s so many songs to choose from it’s almost impossible to just pick one. However I will choose the song that caught my now wife’s attention as I sang it to her. That is NAKED by MARQUES HOUSTON. Check out my plays list on Spotify titled Wonderful! Trust me you’ll like it!

• Members

Save a horse Ride a cowboy by big n rich

Hot in here by Nelly

Freak me by Silk

I wanna sex up you up by color me badd

Welcome to the Jungle by guns n roses

Good vibration by Marky Mark and the funky bunch 

Endless love by Lionel Richie

Over and over by Nelly and Tim McGraw

• Like 1