Official Community Forums Home

Online relationship

• Members

When you talk to someone online what are your expectations? 

Is there anyone who becomes emotionally attached to the person they are communicating with on a regular or daily basis?

Also, for those of you who are married? Would you ever act on impulses in person or strictly online?

• Like 1

• Members
On 7/8/2022 at 5:15 PM, Sassygirl77 said:

Is there anyone who becomes emotionally attached to the person they are communicating with on a regular or daily basis?

Also, for those of you who are married? Would you ever act on impulses in person or strictly online?

Well I can say there is definitely someone on this forum I would enjoy getting with IRL. She is an absolute wonderful person. She deserves to be made love to and not just used for sexual pleasure. I certainly would enjoy giving her the orgasims she deserves having. 

• Like 1

• Members
On 7/8/2022 at 4:15 PM, Sassygirl77 said:

I don’t go into it with any expectations except fun, and yes some people read more into it. I mean you’re talking to a stranger on the internet. Lots of ways for this to go sideways. 

Yes it’s possible to have feelings if you interact everyday  and everyone is being honest and you really click. 

I’m not married.  

• Like 3

• Members

Sometimes you’re too into them. Sometimes they’re too into you. Sometimes you’re in total step with each other. Sometimes you just quit vibing.  I think it varies from interaction to interaction. It helps to be totally upfront with your expectations or limits. Take nothing personally. Enjoy or move on. 😊

• Like 4

• Members
On 7/8/2022 at 4:15 PM, Sassygirl77 said:

Well, I actually meet someone on here and found out we lived less than 20 miles from each other. We are enjoying seeing each other now so yes, they can work out. 

• Like 5

• Members

What a great story lucky13duck. I hope I have the same luck (no pun intended ) as you. I’ve come close a couple of times. Fingers crossed.🤞☀️

• Members
12 hours ago, Lonely and divorced said:

What a great story lucky13duck. I hope I have the same luck (no pun intended ) as you. I’ve come close a couple of times. Fingers crossed.🤞☀️

I am sure you will, the right person is out there. 

• Thanks 1

• Members
12 hours ago, Lady said:

That is awesome lucky13duck.  I’m happy for you. Nice to hear that someone made a connection on here.  Enjoy each other.   

So far we have enjoyed each other. Thanks 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
1 hour ago, jay122897 said:

Just get on and talk...see where it goes. No emotional attachment here...its just fun. Married and nope wouldn't go off and hook up w/ someone I was chatting with.

👍🏻 Doesn’t stop you from imagining it. 

• Members
Just now, 69kolakola69 said:

I agree completely ,,, I'm just stating " my case " I don't mean to offend anyone on this 1 . It may help in the long run ???

Everyone is different no worries 

• Members

I would love to meet some of the people online to have sex with. I am a very oral person. So ladies if you would like a tongue in your pussies, I am your man.

• Members
On 7/9/2022 at 7:45 PM, Excited said:

Well I can say there is definitely someone on this forum I would enjoy getting with IRL. She is an absolute wonderful person. She deserves to be made love to and not just used for sexual pleasure. I certainly would enjoy giving her the orgasims she deserves having. 

I think I know who you`re talking about :) She has quite an ass.....

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

My wife and i met online actually when it was still tabboo i guess you could say forva lack of the better term.  Late 3os and it  was mainly used by younger folks. Myspace was the thing and i think it was meet.com or something.