Official Community Forums Home

First time you took a nude pic of yourself?

Pussy8ter

• Members
15 minutes ago, Tannaked said:

And they was very hot to look at and dream of when I want to play with myself 

Thanks Tannaked!🌞

• Members
On 12/6/2022 at 3:34 PM, Lonely and divorced said:

I’ve never taken a nude picture of myself until I joined TT in January.☀️

Sure miss the days when you could do that here.

On 8/24/2023 at 5:20 PM, Rio said:

Hi ed. Hope things changed with you regarding your wife's inability to satisfy you.

On 9/4/2023 at 3:34 PM, Rio said:

What gets my motor pumping is when I have my finger inside my wife and rubbing on her g-spot while sucking on her clit and having her have a squirting orgasm. I love pleasing her that way and I almost come just knowing she is having a great orgasm. I then love licking up all her wet pussy juice before I insert my cock inside her.

I'm not sure. It may have been this site or one of the others I tried, when a hot woman on it requested it. 

• Like 1

• Members

I agreeTiger67. I miss the good old days too! 🌞

• Like 1

• Members
7 minutes ago, Katie Did It said:

My first naked pic I sent to a guy I met on here and would Kik chat with. I was so incredibly nervous! But he didn’t have any problem, sending nudes, loves to be seen!

Well, I know who that is!! 🤣

• Like 2

• Members
58 minutes ago, Katie Did It said:

My first naked pic I sent to a guy I met on here and would Kik chat with. I was so incredibly nervous! But he didn’t have any problem, sending nudes, loves to be seen!

☺️

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Members
On 9/16/2023 at 2:46 PM, NervousNelly said:

Well, I know who that is!! 🤣

Well that one went way over my head.  😮‍💨 Sadly it appears I'm missing out on something real good.  😪

• Members

Many, many years ago. As in before phones had cameras. But I still share some now and again. Usually in trade. Mostly me getting head from my FWB. Hard to do now with kids in the house here so much but I quite often masturbate over pics I get. 

• Like 1

• Members
On 9/23/2023 at 7:25 AM, tiptaste said:

before phones had cameras. 

What?  Why would phones not have cameras? 😆

Many, many years ago. As in before phones had cameras. But I still share some now and again. Usually in trade. Mostly me getting head from my FWB. Hard to do now with kids in the house here so much but I quite often masturbate over pics I get. 

I still share some now and again. Usually in trade. 

😆 Sounds exciting.  

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Probably 20 years ago I sent a picture of pussy with my Motorola flip phone to the guy I was seeing. I had never done anything like that before and I remember taking several test shots before sending what I thought was the best one. 

When he received the picture, he said “I don’t want to see pictures of another guy’s junk.”  I was fucking mortified!!!!

I am now, the same as then (early 30’s) and when I was born - 100% female with textbook female genitalia. It was just an  absolutely horrible picture… strange angle, too close, horrible lighting…hell- it may have been black and white! I can’t remember if he had to rotate his phone or something- but he finally did “see the light at the opening of my tunnel.”

I’m so glad that phone cameras have gotten so much better!!! Definitely doesn’t hurt to use a phone tripod with actual lighting and a wireless remote either!! And based on the video of him coming all over a recent picture of my pussy - he agrees!! 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

My first nude photos were some years ago here on TT.   Since then I like showing my stuff whenever I can. 

It's truly a shame we can no longer post pics freely on the main page here.  I miss the naked coffee days and everyone's hot pics and vids.

• Like 1

• Members

I totally agree, cirrus. I wish we could have one big naked coffee klatch.

• Like 1

• Members

I love to show off for the camera!!!! 

Back in the days of yahoo & MSN messenger sure had alot of fun caming & cuming

Yes, I to do remember the days of caming & coffee

• Like 1