Official Community Forums Home

First time you took a nude pic of yourself?

Pussy8ter

• Members

My first nude was 24 years ago with a old cam I uploaded it too my parents computer,,risky,, put it on a website for my girlfriend at midnight then deleted everything before anyone else could see it .what's your story?

Edited by Pussy8ter
  • Like 2

• Pussy8ter changed the title to First time you took a nude pic of yourself?
  • 2 months later...
  • Members

I was 17, and my bf was in his local town far away from me. I decided to tease him and sent my nude photo. It's a pity that I lost this photo :( it would be interesting to compare my body now and then

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 10/10/2022 at 3:20 AM, Debbiere said:

I was 17, and my bf was in his local town far away from me. I decided to tease him and sent my nude photo. It's a pity that I lost this photo :( it would be interesting to compare my body now and then

I'm sure you look just as Hot and sexy as ever Debbiere.  But I also would like to see that picture myself 😜🍑🌶️😋

IMG_20221127_204316_01.jpg

• Like 1

• Members

I haven't shot many nudes of myself, but as a professional erotic photographer, I've shot 1000's of them for others.  Everything from Boudoir to Artistic Nudes to Erotic Nudes.  I've dabbled in video too, but my passion is for still photography.  Anyone interested in a shoot?  

• Like 2

• Members

Hello everyone. I've taken so many pix but tbh can't remember the first time. It's been years!  lol, your welcome to check my About me... to see a few current pix tho😉

• Like 1

• Members

I’ve never taken a nude picture of myself until I joined TT in January.☀️

• Like 4

• Members
10 minutes ago, Lonely and divorced said:

And what a awesome picture it is Lonely and divorced mmmmm and all of them that flowers 🌹 WOW 😲🍆🍑😜

• Members

Thank you so much Roger C!! You made my day!

• Thanks 1

• Members
4 minutes ago, Lonely and divorced said:

Thank you so much Roger C!! You made my day!

Thank you for everything you do to me with all your hot sexy pictures mmmm

• Members
Just now, Roger C said:

Thank you for everything you do to me with all your hot sexy pictures mmmm

I have them all that you have posted on TT so far 

• Members

Thank you. I’m very flattered.☀️😘

• Members
1 minute ago, Lonely and divorced said:

Thank you. I’m very flattered.☀️😘

You make me so horny and excited and harder than a hot rock

IMG_20221127_204316_01.jpg

• Thanks 1

• Members

I did a sex video with my wife many many years ago but as far as just a naked picture that I posted it has to be when I did It on TT.  By the way, Lonely, I sure miss seeing your naked body

• Like 1

• Members

Thank you Rio!! ☀️😘

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

My friend and I went on a cruise to the Virgin Islands when we were in our 20s and we took pictures on a topless beach. We also let some guys take pictures of us that were questionable, but I’m not sure of the level of nudity since we were drunk and we didn’t get copies of the pictures.

Then I never took any again until I got on to Too Timid and started to message with a few people. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I was 26 yrs old. I didn't take it of myself, my FWB did. He actually submitted a few to a magazine, with my permission, and they were actually published. I don't know what magazine, but, yeah, Tyger pics are out there somewhere!! LOL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members

I bet those pictures are hot Tyger. Would love to have seen those. By the way you've been pretty active tonight with posting.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Rio said:

I bet those pictures are hot Tyger. Would love to have seen those. By the way you've been pretty active tonight with posting.

I had an actual day off where I didn't want to do anything other than relax and try and catch up on here!!! Plus, there were several reports I had to check out. 

I went to breakfast with my GF & former coworker, and had a full pot of coffee as well.....soooooo, I've been wired all day!!! LOL

I got 2 promotions in 2 mos, so I've been training a lot the last month, then, prior to that, all of the holidays!!! I worked at Spirit Halloween for 2 mos, then the rest of the holidays rolled in. 

I still have Christmas to put away (they're in totes, but it's been too wet in the back yard to get them out to the shed), so I took today to do something I enjoy!! :) 

But I'm glad to have been able to get on here and actually POST!!!

• 6 months later...

Taking my first nude pic was a mix of excitement and nerves. I made sure to keep it private first, but then I shared it. I was so happy when my partner reacted with excitement! The first reaction was very important to me. I even decided to anonymously upload the photo at paige vanzant leaked to see more people's reactions to it. Now I love my body more. 

since u cant drop off cookies and i have no nudes of you    _(  !.jpeg

• 1 month later...
  • Members

My first naked pic was taken long ago.  Well, I guess at my age, 15 years ago is considered long ago. I digress ...   Anyway, my how time changes us!  But looking at that pic of me, even today, motivates me to keep exercising, so I keep it close for that very reason. 

Which makes me think of that great story by Oscar Wilde called "The Picture of Dorian Gray".  I guess there's not much chance I'll get that to happen to me, so I keep exercising......

• Members
On 9/14/2023 at 12:23 PM, Dancer said:

Ha. Right now my rear end looks like it's never seen the sun before. 

On 12/6/2022 at 2:34 PM, Lonely and divorced said:

And they was very hot to look at and dream of when I want to play with myself 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1