Official Community Forums Home

Great Posts....

Rob

There have been some really great topics on the forum. I have seen someone post a question and other members have followed up with some great advice. I would like to make sure these posts do not get forgotten over time. I am going to put these posts on the sex education page for users to find. Can you recommend any topics? Just post the topic here. Thanks!

Rob

Just for clarification: I am looking for actual links to posts. If you know any, please post the link here. Thanks!

• Members

I agree with Rob....there have been a lot of new and interesting posts on forum lately. Many of which I am considering writing articles about. For example, a post asked the question why women fake orgasms? I did a two part article on this very question that will post some time in January.

There also seems to be some renewed interest in "squirting" and such - maybe I will revisit the topic.

Is there any topics that you would like to see covered in an article? Please let me know or post here. Thanks.

Mikayla

• Members

I noticed one pretty interesting post. The poster asked what should I be doing in bed? I just lay there. Of course we all gave excellent advice on it. I honestly think this would be a great topic in the education area. I know Mikayla our "writing slave" :lol: sry kidding of course already knows of this topic and I believe she is going to be writing a article on it. I feel it would be great for all those couples out there and women that really aren't sure what they should be doing in different positons.

• Members

Had to post another idea, this one isn't mine though, it is actually my husbands. Since he has read alot here to, he thought maybe an article on the basic 101 communication with your partner. An article that maybe will help couples to commincate what they like and dislike in bed without feeling embarassed or scared. Like maybe a stepping stone for those couples who really don't communicate, or maybe don't know how to. Oh well just his thought.

Also, I responded to a post where a guy feels like he's competing with his wife's sex toys. Maybe something along that line.....

• Members

I am beginning work on some podcasts, just to see if I have the knack. I am working on some ideas like erogenous zones, Toy FAQ, and some others, I am batting around to see if I can make a good podcast out of them. I plan to go to Mikaylas articles for some info, and I will also check out other sources as well. If there are any ideas for podcasts, let me know and I will be glad to research them!

As for the topics, you can still do one on hiding your toys or how to make sure you don't end up with someone looking for a flashlight and coming up the a fleshlight instead! Some of the vibes we have could work for a flash light though!!

Oh, sorry, I just read what Rob put for clarification! Doh!!

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Hi Rob,

Check Elise's comment on this thread:

http://forums.tootimid.com/index.php?showtopic=1719

Especially the first paragraph. I think it is just brilliant, and can be applied to so many different things in sex. In my opinion, this should be the nr 1 rule for sexual exploration.

Regards

• Members

I think one of the many posts on oral sex would be a good thing to list. We seem to get alot of people that would like advice/tips on that subject. :) I know it was the first thing I had a question about when it came to sex. I didn't have the first clue where to start or what to do that would please my SO.

Important Information

Terms of Use & Privacy Policy