Official Community Forums Home

never had an orgasm

foxer

• Members

I don't know if I'm reading your post correctly or not. You said she hates sex for 23 years. Did something happen to her as a teenager to make her hate sex. If so that could be your problem and she might need to see a therapist to help her with her problem. If I am incorrect in how I read your post then I am sorry for the implication.

• Like 5

she started sex at 16. her dad had an affair when she was about 13. she never forgave him. she will never let me see her naked. he hates her body

• Sad 3

• Members

It sounds like she might need to see a therapist to deal with her issues. Sorry to hear that

• Like 3

• Members

Sounds like she may need to seek therapy for that one so did her father have an affair with HER or another woman? An there’s a reason she doesn’t like her body so you know why? Flood her with complaints of how beautiful her body is sometimes that helps but doesn’t fix it you know  

On 8/19/2022 at 6:25 AM, foxer said:

my 39 yr old wife has  never had an orgasm. she hates sex for 23 years. i need your help to get her over the hump, foxer

Welcome to the forums! I'm glad to see you.

Your post is very vague. I read the whole thread. I'm a little confused.

I understand why she may have been bothered by her father having an affair, but, in all honesty, it's really how her family dealt with it. I have a feeling that her mom found out & severely bashed him and/or the other woman, very outwardly.

This is a very selfish thing that people that are scorned do. They may be ranting and raving, but stuff like that, need to be kept between the spouses, and NOT the kids. So, whatever her mother, or whoever did the ranting, said about her father (which can make your wife feel bad, since she IS a part of her father), and if her mother was bodily insulting, again, it can effect her that way as well.

I totally agree, that she needs therapy, to fully understand that, what her father did, had NOTHING to do with her. That whoever bashed her father's behavior (though it WAS wrong of him to do), was in the wrong to do infront of the child(ren). That sex between 2 loving spouses can be wonderful. 

Some people suffer from body-dysmorphia. Which is when you see your "flaws", they are over-exaggerated in your mind. Where someone that has body-dysmorphia sees that they have HUGE hips, they're actually just softly curved. Or, someone sees that they have huge ugly feet, actually have pretty feet that are proportionate to their height. That isn't something just compliments can conquer. Therapy, self-love, support, and genuine compliments are needed.

Not trying to sound sexist, but this is the truth.....Usually, men can just cum with little issue. Women, however, having an orgasm is more difficult. We over-think EVERYTHING. "Do I look stupid?" "Are these noises normal?" "We have to be quiet or we'll wake the kids." "Is he enjoying this?" "Is he thinking of someone else?" "Do we need eggs?" I mean, seriously. We are constantly thinking of several things at once. Women are pitted against each other so often, and also made to be thought of as undesirable if we're not up to "Society's Standards" for weight, beauty, style, etc. When, in reality, those comparisons to models in magazines, on tv, billboards, etc, are impossible to achieve (since most of that stuff is Photoshopped anyway). 

This isn't a "Hump" that she can just get over. I highly recommend that she get some therapy. Now, can you help? Yes. But it MUST be sincere. Not just so you can see her naked.  But, genuinely help her.  If she makes an effort to get her hair done, sincerely compliment her. Soft gestures like just holding her hand, and act proud that she's yours. Putting your hand on the small of her back when you're out in public, or even at home. Just have small touching, without the expectation of anything. It shows her you want her.  Saying "I love you" at night before you go to sleep, and kiss her goodnight. 

Be sure to make DATE NIGHT a priority. This breaks people out of the regular mundane everyday life. It will make her feel like you WANT to spend time with her. Build her up.

I hope to see more of your posts. :) 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I purchased my wife a Hitachi Magic Wand many years ago.  I told her that if using it would help her orgasm, she should use it.  I left the apartment for a couple of hours so she would not feel weird about using it.   I simply wanted her to be happy and satisfied.  Now with YouTube and other ways to shop for toys.  I purchased a Womanizer 500-Pro. she tried it but she preferred the Hatachi Magic Wand aka Old Faithful.   I said I purchased it a few years ago,  October 2022 will make it 40 years that she has trying to get rid of me.    The Wand may not work so you may need to try other toys, positions or techniques.    Good Luck

• Like 1