Official Community Forums Home

Why isn’t there an A spot category?

Dru16

• Members

It’s weird to me that so many people, including women, are unaware of the A spot in the vagina.  If stimulated properly, It’s capable of giving a woman a much more powerful full body orgasm. They are harder to achieve but that’s why it’s the most intense orgasm a woman can have. Women not being aware of this is likely why so many prefer penis girth over length.  

• Members

How do you find the AFZ spot? Does every woman have one? I can have an earth shattering orgasm , although not very often on the right side of my labia. I only can with my clit satisfier. 
 I do have mind blowing orgasms with my Symbian using rotation and vibration. Does that mean I’m experiencing an AFZ orgasm? I’ve never squirted. Plus I’m not very deep. 
  Please let me know as I will be having a fuck fest this Wednesday. We plan on trying as many positions as we can.

Thank you, ☀️

• Like 2

• Members

Thank you michelleddd! I am so happy. He actually lives 2 hours from me but we’ve been conversing for a little over a month. I am so excited and nervous at the same time.☀️

• Like 1

• Members

Thank you! I’ll be shouting from my rooftop ha ha. We’re going to spend all day together. 😀😊☀️😁

• Like 1

• Members

You should go for it. We only go around once.☀️

• Like 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Rio said:

Hey lonely I hope you have a great time. Fuck your brains out and enjoy it

Thank you Rio, I plan on it!☀️

• Members
On 9/12/2022 at 7:36 PM, Mountain Man said:

I have mentioned several times under my old screen name, but my wife has AFZ orgasms all the time.  The trick is finding the right position and you have to go very deep while making sure you do not bang on her cervix.

But just like you said, if a woman is more A than G.... I think A's have more earth shattering orgasms.

When we do have sex, sometimes she will have an AFZ orgasm and clitoral orgasm at the same time... that is the best, as she ejaculates (not squirt) the most creamy sweet juice all over me. 

There are not a lot of folks that are educated on the AFZ... I really think only a small population of women have them, and could be mutually exclusive of having a G-Spot.  I can rub on my wife's G-Spot and while it feels good, it does nothing for her.

I’ve never heard of AFZ. I am a squirter. Is that the same? 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
On 9/12/2022 at 5:01 PM, michelleddd said:

For me it’s a shorter penis, not mini, the hits my gspot just right. I’ve had long and while it was good it didn’t hit anything special. 
My gyno always says I have a long vagina, maybe that’s why. 

My penis is avg length at 6”.  My wife loves mine since the length and shape of my penis hits her G spot perfect.  I was the first guy to make her orgasm from sex quite easily and frequently.  But…..a longer penis that is used correctly can stimulate her A spot and give her a much more intense orgasm. It also takes longer to achieve that kind of orgasm. So not necessarily something she would like on the regular.  She likes being able to get off more quickly with me and occasionally enjoy an A spot orgasm 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • Members
On 9/12/2022 at 7:36 PM, Mountain Man said:

I have mentioned several times under my old screen name, but my wife has AFZ orgasms all the time.  The trick is finding the right position and you have to go very deep while making sure you do not bang on her cervix.

But just like you said, if a woman is more A than G.... I think A's have more earth shattering orgasms.

When we do have sex, sometimes she will have an AFZ orgasm and clitoral orgasm at the same time... that is the best, as she ejaculates (not squirt) the most creamy sweet juice all over me. 

There are not a lot of folks that are educated on the AFZ... I really think only a small population of women have them, and could be mutually exclusive of having a G-Spot.  I can rub on my wife's G-Spot and while it feels good, it does nothing for her.

Can you please elaborate on AFZ?

I have three very different orgasms, clit is surface and unreal, g-spot will throb hard and intensely but deeper down ,holy shit, holy sh** it’s like a avalanche and super pulses throb that lasts a longgg time.

it happens at the start of penetration and as he first really pushes in. I wasn’t sure if every woman had this response but Damm!! I am sure happy I do 

• Like 2

• Members

Hey 60 do you squirt with any of your orgasms?

• Members
On 4/24/2023 at 8:59 PM, Rio said:

Hey 60 do you squirt with any of your orgasms?

No never had but never honestly focused on it either, I am going to work on that but manless at this time..

I actually have four different orgasms, I forgot anal, it gets the reverse side of the deep area that gives me earth shattering Os. They are as intense and long lasting as my deep VJ Orgasms..

• Like 2

• Members

The first time my wife squirted was I was away in Alaska on fishing trip and she had a glass dildo that she worked with. When I got back she goes look what I can do and she masturbated and squirted for me. Didn't take me long to open my mouth jump down and lick up that stuff. Just practice, 60, hopefully you'll have wet sheets.

• Members

The A-spot is the anterior fornix erogenous zone, a sensitive area of tissue that exists at the end of the vaginal canal, between the cervix and the bladder. It's located about an inch or two deeper than the G-spot, a smooth area located on the front wall (belly button side) of the vagina.  Here is an article how to find it and stimulate the area:

https://thenookybox.com/blog/a-spot/

• Members
39 minutes ago, MonishaS said:

The A-spot is the anterior fornix erogenous zone, a sensitive area of tissue that exists at the end of the vaginal canal, between the cervix and the bladder. It's located about an inch or two deeper than the G-spot, a smooth area located on the front wall (belly button side) of the vagina.  Here is an article how to find it and stimulate the area:

Thanks, I get some deeper intense throbbing O’s , I think that is it!

• Like 1

• Members
On 4/28/2023 at 9:44 PM, MonishaS said:

Thank you for the interesting info and the link👍

• Like 1