Official Community Forums Home

Do you swallow?

Shadetree

• Members
4 hours ago, all the time said:

Check out vitaliboost.com. I buy the Load Boost for my husband. It works as advertised for him.

I guess I need to stock up on that stuff for potential party occasions.  

• Like 1

• Members
On 9/24/2023 at 6:43 PM, Shadetree said:

Bravo to pblo69 & Dancer. My question for both is "Do you enjoy sharing sticky kisses with your partners?"😜

Lol, well, I love getting sticky, my beard is dripping when Im done with her but she doesnt like kisses with wet beard. 
I love to eat my load out of her pussy then kiss her, she likes that.

• Members
9 hours ago, pblo69 said:

Lol, well, I love getting sticky, my beard is dripping when Im done with her but she doesnt like kisses with wet beard. 
I love to eat my load out of her pussy then kiss her, she likes that.

cool

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

It’s my favorite part of sucking cock. I just love feeling him explode in my mouth as a big load flows down my throat I really can’t get enough, and would really enjoy setting a record for the most cock sucked at one event, just tie me to the bed face up and line the guys up to fill me up. 🤸🏼🐇👅👄🍆

• Like 2

• Members

Nice legs, Brooke2. For me, it's not so much about harvesting gobs of cum but sharing the orgasm with a lover.  Maybe I'd be in an MFM threesome (or some such) and the chick would be sucking me off while the other guy fucked me up my ass; after I cum the chick shares my load with us. A tender, nasty moment! 😛

• Like 2

• Members
On 10/9/2023 at 9:01 PM, Shadetree said:

Nice legs, Brooke2. For me, it's not so much about harvesting gobs of cum but sharing the orgasm with a lover.  Maybe I'd be in an MFM threesome (or some such) and the chick would be sucking me off while the other guy fucked me up my ass; after I cum the chick shares my load with us. A tender, nasty 

Thanks Shadetrree!! I will try that scenario out next time in a MFM play date!! Brooke

• Like 1

• Members
On 10/10/2023 at 12:59 AM, kent865 said:

Ladies, any tips for convincing my wife to at least catch my cum in her mouth? Swallowing would be nice but i'll take that progress to start...

No gargling it for me. Lol Swallowing is easier than catching, for me anyway.  I have a texture thing so when you’re almost there I take you into the back of my throat and it just slides down.  Keep swallowing and don’t forget to breathe through your nose. 

• Like 2

• Members
3 hours ago, all the time said:

I like to taste it before I swallow!

I like your attitude. I have said before that I find cum pretty bland. It's just the experience of slurping cum and sharing it with your partner is nice. Earlier on this thread I mentioned a biker chick who hung out at my favorite beach who would feed her guys strawberries so they'd taste like strawberries when she sucked them off.😜

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I'm Rob 7160's wife and I love to swallow guys cum. As a wiccan practitioner I feel there's life giving energy and powers in swallowing cum and absorbing it inside my pussy. I believe all the semen I have taken in leaves a DNA  record inside my brain that reminds me of my past sex acts and empowers me as a woman to be successful in life and satisfy my husband and other men in our alternative sexual lifestyle. The very act of a guy being so vulnerable and comfortable enough to put his cock in my mouth is so entirely intimate to me. Women should worship mens cum and enjoy  the nectar of the god's  that is provided to them. So many girlfriends and wives out there need to look at sucking cocks from a males prospective. Most guys love BJ's but don't get them so they look elsewhere.

• Members
On 9/25/2023 at 3:47 PM, Dancer said:

I guess I need to stock up on that stuff for potential party occasions.  

My wife's lover uses "Volume pills" and cums like crazy. They also make his cock harder. I take them also and despite having tiny balls I cum more as well.

• Members
On 10/9/2023 at 5:53 PM, Brooke2 said:

It’s my favorite part of sucking cock. I just love feeling him explode in my mouth as a big load flows down my throat I really can’t get enough, and would really enjoy setting a record for the most cock sucked at one event, just tie me to the bed face up and line the guys up to fill me up. 🤸🏼🐇👅👄🍆

Mmmmm...my wife loves that!🍯🤪

• Like 1

• Members
Just now, Rob7160 said:

Yes!

My wife says that every guy she swallowed tastes a little different. Her lover drinks lots of pineapple juice  and eats watermelon alot. And she says he's not as bitter as some of the other guys we've had over.🍉🍍

• Members
2 hours ago, Rob7160 said:

I'm Rob 7160's wife and I love to swallow guys cum. As a wiccan practitioner I feel there's life giving energy and powers in swallowing cum and absorbing it inside my pussy. I believe all the semen I have taken in leaves a DNA  record inside my brain that reminds me of my past sex acts and empowers me as a woman to be successful in life and satisfy my husband and other men in our alternative sexual lifestyle. The very act of a guy being so vulnerable and comfortable enough to put his cock in my mouth is so entirely intimate to me. Women should worship mens cum and enjoy  the nectar of the god's  that is provided to them. So many girlfriends and wives out there need to look at sucking cocks from a males prospective. Most guys love BJ's but don't get them so they look elsewhere.

I'd love to be one of the lucky guys in that group!

• Members
2 hours ago, Rob7160 said:

My wife's lover uses "Volume pills" and cums like crazy. They also make his cock harder. I take them also and despite having tiny balls I cum more as well.

Are they literally called "Volume Pills"?