Official Community Forums Home

What is your favorite fetish?

Shadetree

• Members

My fetish would have to be watching  a women have multlble orgasms.

• Like 1

• Members

That's not a fetish for me. That happens every time my wife and I have sex.

• Members

Let’s not quibble over linguistics. One might as easily say one derives great pleasure in giving a woman multiple organs.

• Like 1

• Members

I was just commenting to me that that is not a fetish because I do it all the time. I wasn't saying that it wasn't his fetish. Sorry for the misconception

• Members

We could debate endlessly, even taking different sides of the argument. Personally I could see myself making a fetish of giving a woman multiple orgasms! WooHoo!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Members

I just read back over the thread and noticed that the friggin’ AI said “organs” when I typed “orgasms”. Nothing like adding to the confusion….🫢

• Members
3 hours ago, Shadetree said:

We could debate endlessly, even taking different sides of the argument. Personally I could see myself making a fetish of giving a woman multiple orgasms! WooHoo!

And I think a lot of women would love to participate in that fetish!!😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 5/17/2023 at 5:02 PM, Shadetree said:

I just read back over the thread and noticed that the friggin’ AI said “organs” when I typed “orgasms”. Nothing like adding to the confusion….🫢

No confusion, I enjoy multiple orgasam. Mmmmm nice to be retired and fuck when you want to. 

• Members
On 5/17/2023 at 6:02 PM, Shadetree said:

By AI do you mean Artificial Intelligence  or Anal Insertion?

• Members

The artificial intelligence on man iPhone is allatime changing my pungent prose and if I don't proofread I get ugly surprises.

On the other hand, if I were distracted by anal insertion, that might produce some interesting effects on my prose🤪

• Haha 1

• Members
58 minutes ago, Robert Brooks said:

Michelledd

whats your favorite fetish

I don’t think I have one in the true sense of the word.

I get bored fairly easy in the bedroom. I like mixing things up, not the same four moves in the same place at the same time. 

I dated a man with an ass fetish, I’m convinced he couldn’t cum anywhere else, well maybe that one time I made him jerk off on my tits. 

• Like 2

• Members
6 hours ago, Susan James said:

Why decide? Do both more often.

Oh, I try!  But the question was to pick a favorite.  So I guess it would be role playing WITH bondage.  😁

• Like 1

• Members

A little sexy role playing can be fun. I'm not into BDSM but if a partner wants to play that, I will oblige. Bottom line: nobody ties me up. The reason for that is long ago, when I was "blooming" sexually, I was in bed with a lot of... "edgy" people whom I didn't know well enough to trust. 

• Like 1

• Members
20 hours ago, Shadetree said:

A little sexy role playing can be fun. I'm not into BDSM but if a partner wants to play that, I will oblige. Bottom line: nobody ties me up. The reason for that is long ago, when I was "blooming" sexually, I was in bed with a lot of... "edgy" people whom I didn't know well enough to trust. 

No doubt if you're going to get tied up should trust those in the room with you,    Actually, I try to avoid being in a room with untrusted people, tied up or not!  😉

• Like 1

• Members
14 minutes ago, Dancer said:

No doubt if you're going to get tied up should trust those in the room with you,    Actually, I try to avoid being in a room with untrusted people, tied up or not!  😉

I agree in principle but that was a long time ago in my wild youth. 😜

• Members
8 minutes ago, Shadetree said:

I agree in principle but that was a long time ago in my wild youth. 😜

Understood.  I just hope wildness isn't restricted to youth.  😉

• Members
33 minutes ago, Dancer said:

Understood.  I just hope wildness isn't restricted to youth.  😉

Oh, I'm still a wild and crazy guy. But I'm a little more judicious about choosing my intimates.🤣

• Like 1