Official Community Forums Home

Can you answer them all?

DownToEarthGuy

• Members
  1. What was, in detail, your favorite part of the last time you had sex?
  2. The next place you have sex has to be in a public place where people can see, where do you choose?
  3. Do you prefer hair pulling or ass smacking?
  4. You and your significant other have 10 minutes during a family holiday part to sneak off and get wild - what do you do in the 10 minutes, in detail?
  5. What was the last thing that caused you to cum?
  6. Of all the places you've had sex, where was your LEAST favorite?
  7. On the flip side, where was your FAVORITE place you've had sex?
  8. Speaking of which, what is one thing that never fails to make you wet/hard?
  9. What is your wildest untold fantasy that not many people know?
  10. Gloryhole, yay or nay?
  11. You're a real estate agent and have access to an empty house that is for sale. Would you have sex in the house?
  12. In detail, what was the last wet dream you had?
  13. Would you rather fuck your boss every day before work, or your neighbor every night? You can't change jobs or move houses.
  14. What is a roleplay fantasy that you have, that you have yet to do in real life - but want too very badly?
  15. Would you go shopping with a facial / with someone who has a facial?
  16. In detail, when have you felt your sluttiest?
  17. Do you enjoy anal?
  18. If a friends mom/dad came onto you, and they were attractive, would you have sex with them?

My answers :)

1. What was, in detail, your favorite part of the last time you had sex? After switching several positions (missionary, doggystyle, cowgirl), I got on top with her legs over my shoulders and fucked her pussy rough until delivering a healthy size load inside.
  2. The next place you have sex has to be in a public place where people can see, where do you choose? Hotel balcony overlooking the beach
  3. Do you prefer hair pulling or ass smacking? Ass smacking for sure!
  4. You and your significant other have 10 minutes during a family holiday part to sneak off and get wild - what do you do in the 10 minutes, in detail? We sneak downstairs where she gives me the best blowjob of her life, and I bend her over and fuck her deep and slow from behind - making her muffle her moans so no one will hear us.
  5. What was the last thing that caused you to cum? My wife's tight pussy
  6. Of all the places you've had sex, where was your LEAST favorite? Against the back of my old car in an abandoned construction site, just not much room to maneuver.
  7. On the flip side, where was your FAVORITE place you've had sex? Cruise ship balcony for sure!
  8. Speaking of which, what is one thing that never fails to make you wet/hard? Imagining the next kinky adventure, me and my wife will go on. Currently, its licking my cum out of her pussy after fucking her.
  9. What is your wildest untold fantasy that not many people know? Growing up, I would jerk off to my sisters' hot friends. Always wishing one would suck me off secretly.
  10. Gloryhole, yay or nay? Sure! Giving or receiving.
  11. You're a real estate agent and have access to an empty house that is for sale. Would you have sex in the house? Of course, it's a free opportunity and who would know?
  12. In detail, what was the last wet dream you had? My wife fucking me rough while our friends are in the next room. Trying all different positions and make tons of noise.
  13. Would you rather fuck your boss every day before work, or your neighbor every night? You can't change jobs or move houses. Neighbor, less legal loopholes to jump through.
  14. What is a roleplay fantasy that you have, that you have yet to do in real life - but want too very badly? Best friends' mom
  15. Would you go shopping with a facial / with someone who has a facial? I would go shopping with my wife while she has a facial
  16. In detail, when have you felt your sluttiest? Probably when buying sex toys and trying them out minutes later.
  17. Do you enjoy anal? I do, it feels great! I'd be open for my wife to peg me.
  18. If a friends mom/dad came onto you, and they were attractive, would you have sex with them? 100%, who wouldn't? haha

• 8 months later...
  • Members
  1. What was, in detail, your favorite part of the last time you had sex?  My orgasm
  2. The next place you have sex has to be in a public place where people can see, where do you choose?  A beach
  3. Do you prefer hair pulling or ass smacking?   Ass smacking, definitely
  4. You and your significant other have 10 minutes during a family holiday part to sneak off and get wild - what do you do in the 10 minutes, in detail?   Blowjob
  5. What was the last thing that caused you to cum?  Watching vid of a sexy guy masturbating - this morning!
  6. Of all the places you've had sex, where was your LEAST favorite?   Kitchen floor
  7. On the flip side, where was your FAVORITE place you've had sex?   Pool table
  8. Speaking of which, what is one thing that never fails to make you wet/hard?  A guy with sexy ass 
  9. What is your wildest untold fantasy that not many people know?   I want to try a glory hole
  10. Gloryhole, yay or nay?  Haha.  See above.
  11. You're a real estate agent and have access to an empty house that is for sale. Would you have sex in the house?   Sure
  12. In detail, what was the last wet dream you had?  Hours and hours at a glory hole - cum was everywhere
  13. Would you rather fuck your boss every day before work, or your neighbor every night? You can't change jobs or move houses.  Neighbor
  14. What is a roleplay fantasy that you have, that you have yet to do in real life - but want too very badly?  Sexy burglar breaks in at night, tied to bed, all holes filled
  15. Would you go shopping with a facial / with someone who has a facial?  Yes!!
  16. In detail, when have you felt your sluttiest?  When doing a threesome
  17. Do you enjoy anal?  Usually
  18. If a friends mom/dad came onto you, and they were attractive, would you have sex with them?  If he could be descreet about it, sure.
  • Like 1

• Members

How do you get the questions to come up so that they can be answered?

• Like 1

• Members
6 hours ago, Dancer said:
  1. What was, in detail, your favorite part of the last time you had sex?  My orgasm
  2. The next place you have sex has to be in a public place where people can see, where do you choose?  A beach
  3. Do you prefer hair pulling or ass smacking?   Ass smacking, definitely
  4. You and your significant other have 10 minutes during a family holiday part to sneak off and get wild - what do you do in the 10 minutes, in detail?   Blowjob
  5. What was the last thing that caused you to cum?  Watching vid of a sexy guy masturbating - this morning!
  6. Of all the places you've had sex, where was your LEAST favorite?   Kitchen floor
  7. On the flip side, where was your FAVORITE place you've had sex?   Pool table
  8. Speaking of which, what is one thing that never fails to make you wet/hard?  A guy with sexy ass 
  9. What is your wildest untold fantasy that not many people know?   I want to try a glory hole
  10. Gloryhole, yay or nay?  Haha.  See above.
  11. You're a real estate agent and have access to an empty house that is for sale. Would you have sex in the house?   Sure
  12. In detail, what was the last wet dream you had?  Hours and hours at a glory hole - cum was everywhere
  13. Would you rather fuck your boss every day before work, or your neighbor every night? You can't change jobs or move houses.  Neighbor
  14. What is a roleplay fantasy that you have, that you have yet to do in real life - but want too very badly?  Sexy burglar breaks in at night, tied to bed, all holes filled
  15. Would you go shopping with a facial / with someone who has a facial?  Yes!!
  16. In detail, when have you felt your sluttiest?  When doing a threesome
  17. Do you enjoy anal?  Usually
  18. If a friends mom/dad came onto you, and they were attractive, would you have sex with them?  If he could be descreet about it, sure.

What about #17 ? We're waiting...... 

• Members

1. Watching my wife squirt

2. The beach. Again.

3. Ass smacking by far.

4. Without my cock and have her give me a blowjob.

5. Looking at a post here on TT and jerking off.

6. Backseat of the car. Too restrictive.

7. On the front porch of our vacation home totally exposed to nature.

8. Seeing a pretty young woman in yoga pants and looking at her camel toe.

9. Having sex with a beautiful sexy feminine looking tranny.

10. Yes, on the receiving end.

11. Probably not.

12. I was being pegged by my wife and she was jerking me off at the same time.

13. Neighbor.

14. Having a night of amazing sex with a beautiful tranny.

15. No

16. When I was having a happy ending massage with a male massage therapist.

17. Love it.

18. If I wasn't married, yes.

• Members
10 hours ago, Susan James said:

What about #17 ? We're waiting...... 

I thought I'd answered that one.  The answer is - Usually.  

• Members

1. What was, in detail, your favorite part of the last time you had sex?
    Oral always starts with him standing behind me kissing my neck, as his hard cock rubs on my legs and ass as he works down my back, leaking precum all over me. I can feel the air hit the wet trails. We both know what the results will be by the time he’s kissed and tongued most of my back and sometimes my ass also. 
    My knees are buckling and I’m as wet as expected. He gently pushes me on the bed making sure I’m on the blanket that will catch every fluid that’s beginning to leak out. He pulls my body towards the edge of the bed as he kneels between my legs. Teasing me for awhile, kissing and licking everywhere but my throbbing engorged clit.  Finally he touches it with the tip of his tongue. A moan escapes me as I try to grind on his face. He begins to lick me slowly, flat and slow until my cues tell him to pick up the pace. The gspot  fluid starts pumping out of me as I get closer, I’m grinding and he’s just sticking his tongue out and letting me. Soon I’m convulsing and squirting at the same time. Mind blowing to say the least. 

2. The next place you have sex has to be in a public place where people can see, where do you choose?  
In a car somewhere . 

3. Do you prefer hair pulling or ass smacking?

I do like both during the heat of passion an ass smack or during doggy grab my long ponytail  

4. You and  your significant other have 10 minutes during a family holiday part to sneak off and get wild - what do you do in the 10 minutes, in detail?

Head is not going to happen in 10 minutes so probably doggy standing up or bent over some furniture  

5. What was the last thing that caused you to cum?

My Rose toy  

6. Of all the places you've had sex, where was your LEAST favorite?

His parents house 

7. On the flip side, where was your FAVORITE place you've had sex?

In front of a hotel room window in Vegas   

8. Speaking of which, what is one thing that never fails to make you wet/hard?

Kissing me all over especially my back

9. What is your wildest untold fantasy that not many people know?

I would like to experience a FFM

10. Gloryhole, yay or nay?

With my man ? Yes   With a stranger? No

11. You're a real estate agent and have access to an empty house that is for sale. Would you have sex in the house?

Yes and I have , he was an agent for awhile  Too many cameras now days  

12. In detail, what was the last wet dream you had?

Its funny, I don’t have them often  but they’re always the same  A faceless man is licking my pussy like he invented it  The orgasm is 10 times intense an awake one  

13. Would you rather fuck your boss every day before work, or your neighbor every night? You can't change jobs or move houses.

Neither really but my neighbor is a great improvement over my boss  

14. What is a roleplay fantasy that you have, that you have yet to do in real life - but want too very badly?

Have my man pick me up in a bar  

15. Would you go shopping with a facial / with someone who has a facial?

I would not but I’d go with him having one  

16. In detail, when have you felt your sluttiest?  During a MMF when I was in my 20s   

17. Do you enjoy anal? 
Yes, if they know what they’re doing  

18. If a friends mom/dad came onto you, and they were attractive, would you have sex with them? 
Maybe