Official Community Forums Home

For All Of The Toy Users~question

Tyger

So, how did you approach your SO with the idea/desire to use sex toys in your sexual escapades?

What was their first reaction?

• Members

We talked about it off and on, half jokingly...then I brought up the subject again...and hubby said he would be willing to try some toys, so off to the store we went! The first thing we got was a vibrating cock ring. That went over well with Hubby! wasnt too bad for me either. We are adding to our toy collection slowly...cant rush hubby..he needs time to adjust to new things..lol. Although I have to say he has come a long way, on the toy department..infact he let me order some new stuff today..woohooo! he just does not know what I ordered....sneaky me..lol. Another good topic Tyger :D

• Members

We talked about it off and on, half jokingly...then I brought up the subject again...and hubby said he would be willing to try some toys, so off to the store we went! The first thing we got was a vibrating cock ring. That went over well with Hubby! wasnt too bad for me either. We are adding to our toy collection slowly...cant rush hubby..he needs time to adjust to new things..lol. Although I have to say he has come a long way, on the toy department..infact he let me order some new stuff today..woohooo! he just does not know what I ordered....sneaky me..lol. Another good topic Tyger :D

• Members

I took a vibe on our honeymoon(it was just a cheap one from Spencers). I got a bit insecure when I saw how much she liked it and we tossed it. About a year later, I warmed up to the idea again and we have never looked back. I was all about it when I got over my own ego and realized she prefers me to those, but those do a fantastic job of ensuring we both have a great time. I am so glad I got over it, now that we have toys for us both and we both love to share!

• Members

My husband was the one who actually brought it up to me. At first I was very embaressed b/c only bad girls use sex toys and I wanted my husband to have respect for me. My husband started becoming better improved in the bedroom and I actually had my first O. We have mastered intercourse and wanted to spice up our time together so I decided it was time to introduce a toy. He was so excited. There is no turning back:) In fact I want my husband to look at me as a bad girl:)

• Members

My husband and I discussed alot of things while we were dating, before we were married. Since we also talked about sex, I asked him what he thought about toys in a relationship. He said he loved them. We had them on our honeymoon night and all. :P

• Members

I went to a sex toy party and i was so amazed at what a lot of the women were excited about placing orders for sexual toys so i told my husband and we both brush it off then i decided to go buy a silver bullet and we laugh about it, but then a friend of mines told me how she and her husband reaction to the rabbit how good it made her feel so that gave me the push to use the silver bullet with my husband and on & on since :rolleyes:

• Members

I started by buying a beginner's bondage kit. We both knew we were into that kind of thing, and wanted to try it with each other. We had been using other stuff to tie me up, but I wanted something made for it, so I bought it. From there, I just introduced everything like this: imagine how you could torture me with that. :) Plus, I always remember to buy something he wants too. :) He's a little sensitive about things that are shaped like a dick, especially if he think they're bigger than him, but I always let him know how much more I prefer him. :) Plus, we don't use the stuff every time. In fact, lately we don't use it much at all, well aside from the whips and restraints and paddles and such. I like having it though. Especially for those nights when we can't be together.

• Members

I had used a vibrator regularly for about 3 years before I met my husband, so I just introduced him to it early when we were dating. It has never bothered him, anything that gives me satisfaction is fine with him. Now we are experimenting with all different types of toys and he loves using them on me.