Ever Been To. A Gay Bar?

Tyger

Have you ever been to a gay bar?

Was it themed?

Was it more for men or women?

Did you like it?

Did you get picked up or hit on?

• Members

Gay bars are a blast! Full of debauchery! Single or married! We used to go all the time and they are full of gay and straight people.  Back then if a girl hit on me I would tell them, “I’m flattered but I’m straight.” These days I think it would be fun to play with a girl so I’d just go with the flow!  

My husband and I would totally make out on the dance floor, in the go-go cages, and have sex in the bathrooms. 

I even went to one for my bachelorette party. They pulled me in stage, bent me over snd flipped up my dress, and slapped my ass and pussy on  stage for “being dumb enough to get married.” Maybe they have a point. But I’d get married again for those public spankings 🤭

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Members
2 hours ago, Rio said:

That sounds like fun, Katie.

I wanted to go there on Halloween weekend. They were having a Rocky Horror reenactment and costume contest. Hubby and I had some fun costumes but he wasn’t in the mood for the gay bar. I was ready to go! 

• Like 1

• Members
5 hours ago, Katie Did It said:

Gay bars are a blast! Full of debauchery! Single or married! We used to go all the time and they are full of gay and straight people.  Back then if a girl hit on me I would tell them, “I’m flattered but I’m straight.” These days I think it would be fun to play with a girl so I’d just go with the flow!  

My husband and I would totally make out on the dance floor, in the go-go cages, and have sex in the bathrooms. 

I even went to one for my bachelorette party. They pulled me in stage, bent me over snd flipped up my dress, and slapped my ass and pussy on  stage for “being dumb enough to get married.” Maybe they have a point. But I’d get married again for those public spankings 🤭

Mmmmmm.... 

• Like 1