Official Community Forums Home

Boring???

marka09

• Members

So what's your opinion of the new No Nudes Rule?  I find that the forums have lost their edge and our creative postings are not what they used to be.  There are still a few forums that permit nudes and erotic shots, but they require verification of your age through a third party source.  Personally, I've lost a lot of interest in this forum because of the changes.  Your thoughts?  And if anyone wants to discuss off line or set uo a photoshoot, PM me. 

• Like 1

• Members

I totally agree Mark. It's just not the same and the fun has been taken out of the site. Don't enjoy it as much anymore.

• Like 2

• Members
4 hours ago, Hoggy said:

I don't enjoy it as much anymore either.  One benefit of being able to see photos was,  it SHOWED you the nobody is perfect and taught you how not to be ashamed of one's body. 

Agreed!  I'm finding that the chat here is getting slow and people are not as interested.  So sad...  

• Members

Exactly Marka . It’s boring as watching paint dry. Only a few participate in the chat questions.☀️😘

• Like 1

• Members

I would love to discuss offline Mark. Let me know. Thanks.☀️😘

• Like 1

• Members

Exactly!!😘☀️

• Like 1

• Members

The thrill is gone.  Sort of like kissing through a screen door - you're close, but the feeling is not the same.