Official Community Forums Home

Married Bi curious

Texasdfw

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Hi Texas,

I am not in the DFW area unfortunately 😕I am in California but hopefully you can find someone that is. It would be fun to get together, Best wishes Brooke 💕

• Like 2

• Members

suggest the idea of a adding trans/passable cd to a love session you'd be suprised how many women fantsize about it

• Like 2

• Members

I think there are lots of guys and women who are Bi Curious.  But the key is that it all has to be discreet and free of  any STD of any kind.   I think that any guy or woman would, if they could, eat/suck themselves.  I guess, if the opportunity and situation were great, I'd try experiencing another guy.  

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

My wife and I have had bi- sex threesomes. She enjoyed watching me and our friend suck each other's cocks. Sharing a cock with her was awesome. I get turned on watching her enjoy another cock. The best is when she directed the action. Telling us what she wanted to see and do. 

• Like 5

• Members

I'd like to be in your shoes Fixit. More so I rather be in your bed.

• Like 1

• Members

Texasdfw, sounds exciting. How does one go about finding out where there is a glory hole?

• Members
8 minutes ago, Rio said:

Texasdfw, sounds exciting. How does one go about finding out where there is a glory hole?

It was an XXX bookstore…

im going back tomorrow!!! I going to try and get my balls suck and ass played with. I would love to suck a cock and get fucked  just not sure if I could do it STD scare me. 

• Like 1

• Members

I hear you about the stds. But it sure sounds like something very exciting to do.

• 7 months later...
  • Members
On 1/23/2023 at 8:28 AM, Texasdfw said:

I had the best Blowjob ever at a gloryhole this morning.

Never been to a glory hole, but it's near the top of my list.  For me, completely anonymous sex like this is somehow very appealing.  No names.  No faces.  No history.  No Phone Numbers.  No drama.  Just raw, unadulterated sex for the purpose of sex.  

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I want to be a receiver at a glory hole. Id love to suck a stiffy

• Thanks 1