Official Community Forums Home

Vaginal Atrophy

JamesC

• Members

My wife had a hysterectomy seven years ago.  Ever since our sex life has dwindled to non existence except for a few handjobs per month.  She doesn’t have the hormones any longer that make her want sex plus when we did have sex it was very painful for her.  I really don’t want her to go through a lot of painful medical treatment for this so I’ve told her that handjobs are enough.  She’s been using different size dildos with vitamin E to help the atrophy.  She’s gotten a couple of infections lately doing this.  She’s still willing to try but I’m reluctant to asks her to continue it.  I’m just not sure if I should let her keep trying treatment or tell her to stop and just do handjobs on me from now on.  Any advice would be great!  

• 7 months later...
  • Members

What about blowjobs to go along with the handjobs? Also would she be receptive to anal? Sounds like she's willing to do anything to please you. Sounds like an awesome woman.

• Members

Wow wow wait I just went through this with 65yr  no sex in 12 years go see doctor and get estrogen cream applicators. Start slow and small..  totally fixed in month or too. Not medical advice but my story

• Members

Be careful you don't fuck her with estrogen cream in her pussy as it will possibly feminize you. Use her back door while she is estro creaming her honey pot. Better yet use your cock as an applicator and give her a beef injection.

• Members

On the other hand you might enjoy a little vaginal atrophy. As it dries out it should shrink and tighten up. Some doctors call that vaginal rejuvenation. It could end up tighter than a rats asshole.

• Members
22 hours ago, JamesC said:

NueEve will solve. As will oral estrogen. Some risks with estrogen but worth it.  I didn’t have sex for 12 years. Husband just went with it. Decided I wasn’t going to give sex up. Now can’t get enough. Wet like I was in college. 

• Like 1