Official Community Forums Home

Do you prefer to have sex with the lights on, or in darkness?

Wannerer

• Members

If it depends on your will, and your partner doesn't insist having sex in different circumstances than you would like:

A) preferably with the lights on, or in daylight
B) preferably in very dim lighting
C) preferably in complete darkness
D) it doesn't matter, all options are equally nice

You can also explain your preference, if you want.

• Members

I have a wall of mini white lights on one wall in my bedroom. I think they create a romantic mood. They add just enough light so you’re not fumbling in the dark looking for lube or toys. I also have a light on my nightstand (with 3 settings) so I don’t need to turn my overhead light on. I also love those led candles. That way I can see my lovers face when we are having sex.☀️

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
On 1/10/2023 at 6:40 AM, Wannerer said:

If it depends on your will, and your partner doesn't insist having sex in different circumstances than you would like:

A) preferably with the lights on, or in daylight
B) preferably in very dim lighting
C) preferably in complete darkness
D) it doesn't matter, all options are equally nice

You can also explain your preference, if you want.

D.) Sometimes I like when it's dark so it's like a elimate of surprise, but I also like watching so light helps with that. I like watch us in the mirror I like watching his body move against mine. So any possibility works for me.

• Like 1

• Members
On 1/10/2023 at 9:21 AM, Lady said:

D. All options.  I love looking into my partners eyes and seeing their desire and pleasure.  Since I like exploring the body from head to toe during  massage I like to have at least a dim light.  Love candle light as it sets a sensual mood.  

Mmmm exactly Lady...D for me also and for the same reason

• Members
2 hours ago, Mountain Man said:

The best is a ceiling mirror the size of the bed.

That would be a sight! Have not had the chance for that one but have watched in a mirror across from the bed...sexy as hell! 🔥🔥🔥

• Members

I really like it when the lights are dimmed so I can see my lovers face, but I also like wearing a blindfold or a sleep mask and being surprised.

• Like 3

• Members
1 hour ago, Cheeky said:

I really like it when the lights are dimmed so I can see my lovers face, but I also like wearing a blindfold or a sleep mask and being surprised.

Yes yes yes to all of this! 

• Like 4

• 7 months later...
  • Members

Lights on, please.  Sight is a very important part of being aroused for me. I want to see every little curve and bulge. I want to see where his hand is going, and see the look in his eyes and what their looking at. 

Darkness is only for sleeping. 

• Like 4

• Members
On 9/21/2023 at 12:50 PM, Mtphoto said:

Lights on! I love to see my partners face and body reacting.

Exactly. But just as important. I want my partner to see MY body, and how I AM reacting.  Increasing the intensity of his ejaculation improves my orgasm as well.  

• Like 1

• Members

day time  i love to see my wife pussy and boobs move when we are doing the deed

• Members
1 hour ago, Dancer said:

Exactly. But just as important. I want my partner to see MY body, and how I AM reacting.  Increasing the intensity of his ejaculation improves my orgasm as well.  

I’m guessing your body is worth seeing! 

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Lights on for me. I have a few friends that I see and I can't remember when we shut the lights off. For anything. As a guy...and as a guy who knows that men like visuals....I love to see everything and watch. The slick lips of her pussy, her mouth closing around the head of my shaft, her nipples rising, her face twisting as she gets pleasured. All those are missed in the dark. The girls that I see aren't exactly newcomers to sex so we don't even imagine turning the lights down or off. We just have at it. Love that!

Besides, I can't take any good pics in the dark!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

Either I just ho with the flow 

• Like 1

• Members

Not necessarily lights on but some sort of light whether it be from the tv, candles or just some dim lights...~I want to see ~

• Like 1