Official Community Forums Home

Has the strength or pleasure of orgasm changed during your life, one way or the other?

Wannerer

• Members

I noticed an older man say that orgasms feel much stronger now in older age, compared to when he was younger. A surprising statement.

How about others, do you remember at some point of your life that orgasms would have felt stronger or lamer, compared to some other point in life?

• Like 1

• Members

I think mine are stronger now that I'm older than when I was younger.

• Members

I think mine are stronger. Some things get better with age.☀️😁

• Members

If this is true, I can't think of ANY other reason to want to age quicker.  Orgasms make life so much more pleasant, and often bearable.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I know for myself with age as I’ve gotten more used to being in this body I know exactly what makes it more excitable, how I can get more pleasure. When I was younger it wasn’t as intense, I’m speaking as orgasms they are so strong now.

another thing that is helped a lot is the fact that my husband is able to hold off from climaxing therefore allowing me to have orgasm after orgasm after orgasm. Then just when he thinks I can’t take anymore he cums and so do I.

Edited by Cheeky
Forgot to add something
  • Like 2

As I've aged (male 74), I've gone from quick and easy and repeatable and not as intense when I was younger, to more intense with a little more effort as I aged. Now, it's difficult to get and stay hard enough to enjoy--but if I can get there it's awesome. Yes, I use pills, rings, pumps, etc. but still it gets more difficult. So, enjoy it while you can. Wanking myself works best now, but my second wife (lost my first to brain cancer) has less interest than I do. So my sex life now is rubbing her off with my left hand and later rubbing one out for myself (with myself) with my right hand. (Gotta keep both hands strong, right?)

My best suggestion--"Don't get old" 😂

• Like 1

• Members
19 hours ago, Katie Did It said:

It is easier for me to have multiple orgasms now that I know how my body works and reacts. And of course they vary in intensity. I used to be satisfied with one but not anymore. 

Me too!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...