Official Community Forums Home

Friday-Eve Contest!

Yes, I have. I’ve actually been doing it a lot lately. My favorite time was on my birthday, since my husband also made me squirt for the first time (and second and third lol). But yeah, sex has been A1 and the orgasms are mind blowing every time. 

• Like 1

• Members
5 hours ago, lesbull13 said:

It has been a little while since I have had multiple orgasms in a sex session, but because of age I am slowing down.  Keep using it or start losing it!!!  Hooray to all those still able to have multiple O's.

You have to get on the herbs. Horny goat weed, Maca, tribulous, red panax ginseng 2000mg. This should do the trick. You can also use a powerful wand vibrator on her - to pre-heat the oven. 

• Members
1 hour ago, Newbie43 said:

I've been able to have 3 orgasms while masterbating. My husband makes sure I have multiple ones during sex! I have medical issues and have only been able to orgasm for about a year. We're definitely making up for lost time!!!

Cheers to your new discovery! Enjoy every O!

On 1/26/2023 at 11:03 AM, tootimidchelsea said:
Contest! Have you achieved multiple orgasms during masturbation or sex?

Happy Friday-eve! The snow is starting to melt here in New Hampshire today (yay!) ❄️ 

For this contest, we will be giving away a $25 TooTimid gift card to one lucky random winner of this contest. Want more sex toy gift cards? The more participants, the more often we will do these contests! 

How to enter:

Reply to this post and answer this question:

Have you achieved multiple orgasms during masturbation or sex?

Details:

• One random winner will be selected and notified of their gift card earnings on 1/31
  • This contest is open! Submit your responses by the end of the day on 1/30 for a chance to win. (Contest CLOSES 1/30 @ midnight)
  • Please be respectful and only share valid responses for a chance to win. 
  • Pictures containing nudity are prohibited and will be removed if shared. 
  • Submit one post for entry. Multiple posts will not get multiple entries.
  • IMPORTANT: **You must be logged in or registered to reply to this post. | Register Here (it's free)

Yes, when my husband and I have sex somehow he is the only man where we orgasm at the same time, and when I’m on top I usually orgasm at least three times before we climax together. 🥰

• Like 1

• Members

Yes usually everytime. There is nothing better than that feeling of release. I love when me and my gf both get off multiple.times it makes it more enjoyable. Usually toys first then we go at it until we both r out breath. That feeling is so relaxing.

Once while my wife was giving me a very well detailed story of her having a very hot threesome with two BBC one having a 10 inch cock with  pop can girth. Once she started telling me how good it felt two get fuck by two BBC'S  and how she loved having her pussy stretched out i came immediately but was still super horny. Well when i came it was a very thick load so I was having trouble getting hard again thats when I took my wifes very large  suction cup dildo stuck it to the wall, put a bunch of lube on the black dildo and rubbed lube on my ass while my wife was describing how she had to lick and kiss all over the ten inch bbc because it was to big to fit in her mouth she was fingering herself violently saying shell keep telling her story if I took in the dildo at once. So I sat down hard on the big black dildo and immediately my dick was hard so I rode that dildo just as hard as those two BBC'S fucked my wife and when my wife said after the 2 BBC's filled her pussy with cum there buddies asked if she could take three more and I know my wife said "Fuck yeah" I started shooting cum over where only time ive came twice in same session.

23549683_1679259685438690_2049515758_n_1679259685438690.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members

Welcome Ashley. Hope you enjoy yourself and hope you contribute a lot to the site

• Members

I’m so happy for you HotMess.!!! Good luck with your friend. He sounds like he’ll be a great fuck buddy.☀️😁

• Members

Good for you hot mess up. My wife loves when I stimulate her clit with my tongue and have my finger inside her pushing on her g-spot. I've never made her come seven times but I did four. It was at the point where she was just begging me to stop.

• Members
On 1/26/2023 at 1:42 PM, CrazyBunny said:

Yes, from oral and from penetration.  In one day I came over 10 times with just oral and it was amazing! With penetration I came over 13 times and I felt like I was on cloud 9 for days after it was the best experiences ever. 

13 times! my goodness!

• Members

My husband and I have been very lucky to achieve multiple orgasms multiple times. I remember one time when we were still dating, I made him come with oral sex three times! Nowadays once I have a really strong orgasm it doesn’t let up, it just stays at a high. Usually an orgasm for me would reach climax and then drop off, but now he gets me to climax and I don’t drop off…the orgasm just stays strong and can last 20 minutes sometimes seems like forever. It is extremely enjoyable, I feel like the top of my head is gonna come off sometimes!

• Like 3

• Members
On 1/27/2023 at 4:04 PM, Wandahay70 said:

I’m with JillBabygirl, (don’t know how to tag her), I love my silver bullet and when I first got it, I kid y’all not,  I had so many orgasms, the guy I was talking to (we was on the phone) was counting them and it was a total of 25! Maybe more or less but you can understand why that toy is my absolute FAVORITE!! 

Where did you buy that silver bullet from and what is it called?

• Members
On 1/26/2023 at 11:03 AM, tootimidchelsea said:
Contest! Have you achieved multiple orgasms during masturbation or sex?

Happy Friday-eve! The snow is starting to melt here in New Hampshire today (yay!) ❄️ 

For this contest, we will be giving away a $25 TooTimid gift card to one lucky random winner of this contest. Want more sex toy gift cards? The more participants, the more often we will do these contests! 

How to enter:

Reply to this post and answer this question:

Have you achieved multiple orgasms during masturbation or sex?

Details:

• One random winner will be selected and notified of their gift card earnings on 1/31
  • This contest is open! Submit your responses by the end of the day on 1/30 for a chance to win. (Contest CLOSES 1/30 @ midnight)
  • Please be respectful and only share valid responses for a chance to win. 
  • Pictures containing nudity are prohibited and will be removed if shared. 
  • Submit one post for entry. Multiple posts will not get multiple entries.
  • IMPORTANT: **You must be logged in or registered to reply to this post. | Register Here (it's free)

Yes, multiple and serial 

• Like 2

• Members
On 1/27/2023 at 7:23 PM, SexMaster said:

You have to get on the herbs. Horny goat weed, Maca, tribulous, red panax ginseng 2000mg. This should do the trick. You can also use a powerful wand vibrator on her - to pre-heat the oven. 

I am on horny goat weed but will get the others.  thank you for the info