Official Community Forums Home

Friday-Eve Contest!

Happy Friday-eve! The snow is starting to melt here in New Hampshire today (yay!) ❄️ 

For this contest, we will be giving away a $25 TooTimid gift card to one lucky random winner of this contest. Want more sex toy gift cards? The more participants, the more often we will do these contests! 

How to enter:

Reply to this post and answer this question:

Have you achieved multiple orgasms during masturbation or sex?

Details:

• One random winner will be selected and notified of their gift card earnings on 1/31
  • This contest is open! Submit your responses by the end of the day on 1/30 for a chance to win. (Contest CLOSES 1/30 @ midnight)
  • Please be respectful and only share valid responses for a chance to win. 
  • Pictures containing nudity are prohibited and will be removed if shared. 
  • Submit one post for entry. Multiple posts will not get multiple entries.
  • IMPORTANT: **You must be logged in or registered to reply to this post. | Register Here (it's free)
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Members

Yes I have achieved multiple orgasms during sex. It was the first time I had sex in quite awhile. Not only did I have multiple orgasms while he was going down on me ( my legs were quivering and I was shaking all over), but I also had them while we were having sex. I had never been that satisfied in my life!!!☀️

• Like 1

• Members

I use to only achieve multiple orgasms during masturbation, but with my new partner (SO) I have been able to achieve multiple orgasms during sex. I really believe that this is because my SO pays attention to what I like and want more then partners in the past. I tell him all the time he literally makes me sleep so good afterwards like all my stress is temporary relieved from the multiple orgasms!

Edited by sexcravedcouple21
Left something out

• Members

Being male, usually no. But there was one time my wife and I were making love and we both had orgasm while I was inside her. And then I rolled off her and we were laying there arm in arm then I reached down and started playing with her clit and eventually stuck my finger inside her, put pressure on her g-spot,  had her squirt. I then got down between her legs and continued rubbing her g spot and she squirted more and I licked up all her juices. That got me so excited I rolled over and she got on top of me and started sucking my cock and had me come again.

• Members

my wife during and i both achive multiple orgasm during intercoarse  she squirts at least  five times  and im good for at least  three times my self   at least a good hours worth of great sexual pleasure   

• Members

I managed to have multiples 3 times in my life. While the first 2 times it happened made me sweat like a faucet and wiped me out completely but the 3rd time it happened was an accident that saved time. I was about 20 minutes into giving my g/f her fifth orgasm when I got a deep and grabbing cramp in my ass/taint area and it would not let go so while I am grunting and moaning from the pain, I started to punch myself in the ass which caused me to suddenly start to orgasm and she then started orgasming. I was yelling and she thought it was due to her causing me to have this massive orgasm and I rolled off the bed and hit the floor which knocked the air out of me but the cramp finally started to back off. She looked so proud and smug thinking that she really gave it to me good and I didn’t have the heart to tell her the truth.

Yes, from oral and from penetration.  In one day I came over 10 times with just oral and it was amazing! With penetration I came over 13 times and I felt like I was on cloud 9 for days after it was the best experiences ever. 

• Like 1

• Members

Oh snap not everyone gets off multiple times EVERY time?!?! Damn apparently I don't know as much about sex than I thought lol I've noticed as I've gotten older tho that I'd rather do it myself call me selfish but sometimes I think I'd be better off alone with my charger cords/batteries and my toy bag lol they do what I want how I want when I want and they don't complain or make any messes lol I'm a squirter I make enough of a mess by myself 😜😜

I have been able to have more than two climaxes while having intercourse in one go at least six times.  I have had at least three partners that had multiple orgasms while having sex and it was mind blowing for both of us.  I will try almost any position and or toy, that helps my partner achieve her ultimate goal of orgasm(s) as many times as she desires.  If she has two she usually is worn out for an hour or two then hot to trout again.  So am I!

18 hours ago, tootimidchelsea said:
Contest! Have you achieved multiple orgasms during masturbation or sex?

Happy Friday-eve! The snow is starting to melt here in New Hampshire today (yay!) ❄️ 

For this contest, we will be giving away a $25 TooTimid gift card to one lucky random winner of this contest. Want more sex toy gift cards? The more participants, the more often we will do these contests! 

How to enter:

Details:

• One random winner will be selected and notified of their gift card earnings on 1/31
  • This contest is open! Submit your responses by the end of the day on 1/30 for a chance to win. (Contest CLOSES 1/30 @ midnight)
  • IMPORTANT: **You must be logged in or registered to reply to this post. | Register Here (it's free)

• Members
21 hours ago, Rio said:

Being male, usually no. But there was one time my wife and I were making love and we both had orgasm while I was inside her. And then I rolled off her and we were laying there arm in arm then I reached down and started playing with her clit and eventually stuck my finger inside her, put pressure on her g-spot,  had her squirt. I then got down between her legs and continued rubbing her g spot and she squirted more and I licked up all her juices. That got me so excited I rolled over and she got on top of me and started sucking my cock and had me come again.

Mmmm…I need a toy, a cigarette, and some dry panties. And I don’t smoke. 

• Like 4

• Members

I gave my wife multiple orgasms during anal. Like @Lonely and divorced described her legs were quivering. I didn't want to stop pumping but after a few minutes she asked me to stop. I took my cock out and cleaned it. At this point I figured her pussy was sensitive. I then insert my cock into her vagina and pounded her talking dirty to until we both came. What a night! 

• Like 1

• Members
On 1/26/2023 at 11:03 AM, tootimidchelsea said:
Contest! Have you achieved multiple orgasms during masturbation or sex?

How to enter:

Details:

As a male no, but have given women multiple orgasms. Gave my wife 3 with just my tongue.

• Members

It has been a little while since I have had multiple orgasms in a sex session, but because of age I am slowing down.  Keep using it or start losing it!!!  Hooray to all those still able to have multiple O's.

I’m with JillBabygirl, (don’t know how to tag her), I love my silver bullet and when I first got it, I kid y’all not,  I had so many orgasms, the guy I was talking to (we was on the phone) was counting them and it was a total of 25! Maybe more or less but you can understand why that toy is my absolute FAVORITE!! 

• Like 1