Official Community Forums Home

New! Weekly Poll: Have you ever experienced a nipple orgasm?

Nipple Orgasms? Cast your vote!  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever experienced a nipple orgasm?

• Yes!
    • No

Happy Sunday Funday! 

Do you have any fun plans today? 

Here in NH, it's going to be in the 40's today (before we get more snow on Tuesday 😭) So, I'm looking forward to getting some fresh air with my doggies!

This week's poll is all about the nipple orgasm! 

Have you ever experienced one? Vote in the poll below! 

Don't forget to leave a comment about how you achieve a nipple orgasm and any tips you have!

• Please be respectful
  • Pictures containing nudity are prohibited and will be removed if shared. 

~ Chelsea

• Members

No I have not but I love to have my nipples played with. Touched, sucked, pulled and twisted. I also love wearing nimble clamps!!!

• Like 1

• Members

I have never but I love when my wife not only sucks on mine but actually bites on them. It gets me hard in an instant

• Like 2

Can't take too much nipple play myself, but Cheeky loves it. We tried out a vibrating nipple toy yesterday and that seemed to reach new heights, but I'll let her tell her own story there.

• Like 1

• Members

😈 I have had multiple orgasms just by nipple play. By nipple play I mean him sucking really hard on my nipple, or pulling on it and twisting it. That’s why I like nipple clamps, you can pull on them and stretch my nipples even farther. It drives me absolutely crazy.

he surprised me yesterday with some vibrating nipple clamps, it started out pretty tight, and I had to have him loosen them because as the vibrations got stronger, it made the tightness almost painful to the point where I couldn’t handle it, so he loosened them. With that I had multiple orgasms again just from the vibration and the clamps on my nipples. It was amazing.

• Like 4

• Members

I have never experienced a nipple orgasm but my nipples just began to be sensitive about two years ago. They never did a thing for me, guys could do whatever they wanted and I didn’t have any extra sensation in that area. Then one night, my husband was nibbling on them and bolts of pleasure shot from my nipples to my clit. It shocked me at first, but then I realized what was going on. He thought he had hurt me, but I begged him to not stop. I didn’t have an orgasm from it, but it felt amazing!

• Members
On 2/19/2023 at 1:30 PM, Lady said:

It doesn’t happen every time. But I do remember one time.  The lights were dimmed, candles were flickering and light music was playing.  I was strapped into restraints. We’d had some wine so I was very relaxed.  We’d been kissing for awhile and he moved to above my breasts and I felt his hot breath as he breathed onto my nipples.  Well that put me in the mood.  Then he took both hands and started to massage my belly and moved to the rib cage and then around and in between my breasts.  But not my nipples.  He began massaging my breasts giving them an occasional squeeze.  Then he lightly circled my breasts with his fingers and then massaged my breasts and when he got to the areola  he lightly circled them with his finger.  Doesn’t touch my nipples. He goes back to massaging the breasts.  Then while massaging one breast he breathed warm breaths on my nipple. He slowly rubbed the nipple and then flicked it with his finger.  Went right into pinching the nipple and then sucking my nipple.  He sucked it in and sucked and sucked and then licked and rubbed.  He flicked it again and went to the other side to do the same.  Then he went back to massaging  and rubbing flicking etc.  he kept it up until I couldn’t stand it and when he started rubbing between my breasts and rib cage and belly and his hands were heading lower I was anticipating what was gonna happen next. When he rubbed my pussy lips and inner thighs I lost all control.  I moaned and squirmed as much as the restraints would allow.  That’s when his hands worked their way back to my breasts and while pinching and massaging he kissed me hard and bit my lip.  He kept kissing me.  I didn’t hold back.  It was one of the best orgasms I’ve had. 

yummmy and Hot .. thank you for sharing 

• Like 2

• 10 months later...
  • Members

No. But I love mine played with, nibbled on. Bitten down on real hard. Turns me on immensely.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

No but I've enjoyed nipple shots!