Official Community Forums Home

Any other exhibitionists in this group?

Cheeky

• Members
On 2/25/2023 at 6:51 PM, Cheeky said:

My profile picture says it all. I’d like posing for photos, after I realized my husband enjoyed taking photos. It ended up being that I was excited seeing how much he became excited. It was a win-win all around.

my wife is a true exhibitionist and poses outdoors for pictures all the time
i am a voyeur  39 years married and still going strong
we live by woodstock ny if your close by let us know

• 2 months later...
  • Members

In some ways I am. I have no problem if others see me naked and I do get turned on easily if I receive any compliment. On the other hand, a little hesitant due to the body fat I've accumulated and the fact that I have had very noticeable "man boobs" all of my life. 

• Members
4 hours ago, tiger67 said:

In some ways I am. I have no problem if others see me naked and I do get turned on easily if I receive any compliment. On the other hand, a little hesitant due to the body fat I've accumulated and the fact that I have had very noticeable "man boobs" all of my life. 

Same here.  I've put on some weight and am a little hesitant to go to the nude beach like I used to.  Though from previous visits everyone there seems to be very accepting of different body types. 

• Like 1

• Members
38 minutes ago, cirrus20 said:

Same here.  I've put on some weight and am a little hesitant to go to the nude beach like I used to.  Though from previous visits everyone there seems to be very accepting of different body types. 

I have read that too

• Members

I was out at the beach one day and sitting in my van with the side doors open, totally naked and enjoying the surf. Started playing with myself and got to the point where I was feeling real good. All of a sudden a vehicle pulls up alongside me with a guy in it. He stops and starts looking at me. He smiles. I kept jerking off and after I came he just gave me a wink, thumbs up and drove off. It was pretty exciting

• Like 1

• Members
16 hours ago, Rio said:

I was out at the beach one day and sitting in my van with the side doors open, totally naked and enjoying the surf. Started playing with myself and got to the point where I was feeling real good. All of a sudden a vehicle pulls up alongside me with a guy in it. He stops and starts looking at me. He smiles. I kept jerking off and after I came he just gave me a wink, thumbs up and drove off. It was pretty exciting

Wow!  With my luck they'd call the cops to have me arrested.😂 

• Members
17 hours ago, tiger67 said:

I have read that too

I guess for us old guys its why settle for a six pack when you have a keg instead?😂

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Me and spouse getting erotic boudoir photos done soon can't wait I just wish I could get sex pictures of us done live action 

• Like 1

• Members

I want naked winter snow pictures of me taken

• Like 1