Official Community Forums Home

Do women have………..?

raym718

• Members

I’ve always read and heard stories that most women if not all, have the question in their minds on how it would feel to just kiss another woman deeply?  And does any of them want to go farther?

• Like 1

• Members

No desire. Strictly heterosexual.☀️

• Sad 1

• Members

I absolutely want to be with another woman. I want to know what it feels like to kiss a woman, feel a woman, eat a woman…and have them so the same for me. 

I am not sexually attracted to women, but I want to try all the things. 

• Like 9

• Members

I am not sexually attracted to men, but I want to try all the things. 

I know what you're talking about Katie. That's how I feel like about experiencing another cock.

• Like 3

• Members
45 minutes ago, Rio said:

I know what you're talking about Katie. That's how I feel like about experiencing another cock.

I’m glad someone gets it. When I’ve tried to tell others they tell me I’m definitely bi. But I know I don’t look at women in the same way I look at men. Yes, I can admit when a woman is pretty. But that doesn’t come with any squirmy feelings in my panties like with a man. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

• Members

Hell yes

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 4/6/2023 at 10:19 AM, Kock lover said:

Never say Never yall..........until u try it...........most people want to but cant admit it

You are so correct. as a young teen I thought about what it owuld be like to be with same sex, but since i knew how my family was never  thought about it unitl i was older but would never admit my thoughts and feelings.  I no longer consider my self straight.. as I want to enjoy a woman as much as i enjoy a man ...

• Like 5

• Members

Thanks bama fan nana....you will it feels so good with both.. u must try with another beautiful sexy woman like yourself its amazing..Dont be afraid or shy 2 share your thoughts 

• Members
9 hours ago, Kock lover said:

Thanks bama fan nana....you will it feels so good with both.. u must try with another beautiful sexy woman like yourself its amazing..Dont be afraid or shy 2 share your thoughts 

Thanks I plan on it 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
1 hour ago, Tanlines41 said:

I've thought about this same thing. I'm 💯 strait, absolutely love women. But I have thought about another guy built like me, clean shaved... If I was a woman I would want warm cum blasting the back of my throat all the time. And as much as I love anal play, makes me wonder. Might be a fun 1 time fling in a 3some with another chick present 

Sounds like a very fun time

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 3/8/2023 at 4:49 PM, Katie Did It said:

I absolutely want to be with another woman. I want to know what it feels like to kiss a woman, feel a woman, eat a woman…and have them so the same for me. 

I'm with ya Katie,  I've got a chick staying with me now n she n I hv gotten a lil personal with each other,! I never knew what I was missing until I actually went down on her, so I'm happy I get the chance to say, yes to the dress 👗  hahaha but try it, u might like it lol 

• Like 2

• Members
2 hours ago, juliesjoy said:

I'm with ya Katie,  I've got a chick staying with me now n she n I hv gotten a lil personal with each other,! I never knew what I was missing until I actually went down on her, so I'm happy I get the chance to say, yes to the dress 👗  hahaha but try it, u might like it lol 

Thanks for being a good cheerleader to try all things sexy!

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Strictly heterosexual. Having said that, yes I have wondered what it would be like. And I find it hard to believe any women has not at least once fantasized about it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1