Official Community Forums Home

Married 3&4 somes

Sdffm3

• Members

So how many of us get aroused by sexually interacting w the same sex during these fantasies? What about seeing your spouse w either same or opposite sex? 

• Like 2

• Members

Had my first 3 some about 2 weeks ago and the second one 5days ago with my wife and a female friend second time the two girls were doing each other as well as me drove me wild to see them making each other cum. Would love to see anthor doing my wife and possibly joining in.

• Like 2

• Members
8 hours ago, Sdffm3 said:

So how many of us get aroused by sexually interacting w the same sex during these fantasies? What about seeing your spouse w either same or opposite sex? 

@Sdffm3 both my fantasy and try to work myself into erotic fun with others

I have made jerk buddy friends, male and female, to sexting or cam2cam

• Members
On 3/26/2023 at 11:11 PM, Sdffm3 said:

I’d love to see my husband with another man. It would be such a turnon. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Multiple times both fmf and mfm. Strictly mfm currently. Personally I much prefer mfm. So hot seeing my girl handle another cock. I have no desire for men. No notion to rub, touch, kiss. However I do enjoy cock. Kiss and hug? No ty. Kinda gross. Feel free to fuck my mouth though. Makes sense huh? Absolute favorite pleasure is her top me 69 as another guy fucks her from behind. Cock close enough to lick, throbbing as it is pumping every drop of cum filling her pussy.

• Like 1