Official Community Forums Home

You can only choose 1 sex toy for the rest of your life. What is it and why?

Contest! You can only choose 1 sex toy for the rest of your life. What is it and why?

Hey everyone!

It's my first post, so let me introduce myself 😄 I'm Makenzie with TooTimid! I'm excited to be here with you all.

For this contest, we will be giving away a $25 TooTimid gift card to one lucky random winner of this contest. Want more sex toy gift cards? The more participants, the more often we will do these contests! 

How to Enter:

Reply to this post and answer this question:

You can only choose 1 sex toy for the rest of your life. What is it and why?

Details:

• One random winner will be selected and notified of their gift card earnings on 3/31
  • This contest is open! Submit your responses by the end of the day on 3/30 for a chance to win. (Contest CLOSES 3/30 @ midnight)
  • Please be respectful and only share valid responses for a chance to win. 
  • Pictures containing nudity are prohibited and will be removed if shared. 
  • Submit one post for entry. Multiple posts will not get multiple entries.
  • IMPORTANT: **You must be logged in or registered to reply to this post. | Register Here (it's free)

• Members

My new go to toy is an anal one that vibrates and moves back and forth right on my P spot. Instant orgasm. 

• Members

I would have to go with my little clit Satisfyer. I can cum numerous times with it . It’s great if I’m in a hurry and don’t have time for a long solo session. I can also use a dildo or vibrator in my pussy at the same time. It’s awesome!!!🌞

• Like 2

• Members

My lubed up palm. Never disappoints. With a lot of the sex toys for me and you have to be super hard and important to be able to penetrate it and have an orgasm. As you get older that's not always the case unless you use a little blue pill. With your palm you can be soft and play and by time you get hard you're ready to shoot your load.

• Thanks 1

• Members
2 hours ago, Rio said:

My lubed up palm. Never disappoints. With a lot of the sex toys for me and you have to be super hard and important to be able to penetrate it and have an orgasm. As you get older that's not always the case unless you use a little blue pill. With your palm you can be soft and play and by time you get hard you're ready to shoot your load.

@Rio my choice also, hands with warm lube.

• Members

I believe it would  be the rose that sucks. The  reason why is because it's my go to toy when nothing else will work. It gets me every time!

• Like 1

• Members

we both love her bullet vib plus she loves her rabbit vib plus my fingers and tongue

If I had to choose only ONE toy?!?! I'm definitely going with my tried & true magic  bullet!! ((but if this is for life then it has to be either rechargeable or straight up plug into the wall bcuz those cheapy dink batteries always disappoint!!)) And the reason WHY?? 🍑🥰 Bcuz I can lay back literally anywhere I want to almost, spread my legs open & then one-handedly fine-tune the intensity and speed of the vibrations as needed depending on what I need it to do & for those special occasions I can direct the full focus that little bullet of  pleasurable vibrating insanity directly on the sweetest of sweet spots & not move it away until I'm a shaking, soaking, quivering hot f**king happy girl mess!!😻💦 . . .  LOL. .  . . On everything I love the reason WHY a "plain ol  bullet" ?? b/cuz more than once that bullet sent me to see God!!  the orgasm was THAT strong, THAT intense ISTFG my body couldn't handle it & sent me to the cosmos on an orgasmic shooting star straight to heaven!! 

• Like 1

• Members

they don't make a squirting thrusting pulsing variable speed vibrating suction cup 8 inch dildo......do they???