Official Community Forums Home

Touching myself...

Catty

• Members

Then go for it. Nothing wrong with that.

• Like 1

• Members
18 hours ago, Catty said:

I am finding  i really wanting to touch myself while chatting with another woman (I am straight)....

On a chat site? On the phone? On the internet? 
A friend or acquaintance?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 5/1/2023 at 12:09 AM, Catty said:

I am finding  i really wanting to touch myself while chatting with another woman (I am straight)....

Next time you go out for lunch or a drink with another women wear a dress without panties. As you chat you can slowly pull your dress up to expose your wet pussy and swollen clit. Touching yourself and plunging a finger or two deep inside should do the trick. Be sure to use that hand when you have a drink. The scent of your moist, dripping hole will push you over the edge. Only a taste of your finger while you rub your lipsticked lips is better.

• Like 5

• Members
On 5/12/2023 at 8:33 PM, Susan James said:

Next time you go out for lunch or a drink with another women wear a dress without panties. As you chat you can slowly pull your dress up to expose your wet pussy and swollen clit. Touching yourself and plunging a finger or two deep inside should do the trick. Be sure to use that hand when you have a drink. The scent of your moist, dripping hole will push you over the edge. Only a taste of your finger while you rub your lipsticked lips is better.

I’m going to do that!! Mmmm sounds like fun 

• Like 3

• Members

I'm enjoying watching and being watched masturbating

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 4/30/2023 at 11:09 PM, Catty said:

Wish this was happening right now.

• Like 1

• Members

I hope you get to experience that soon.

• Members

catty would you mind if i was in the corner watching you and a friend and i was masturbating watching you is that ok by you?

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I’m not physically attracted to women but I think playing with another female would be so fun. I know I’d love to join a couple and explore them both together. I have gotten to the point in my life where I just want to experience all things sexual, well there are a few hard no’s on my list. Ha! But sex with a female is on my to do list. If it feels good, it’s consensual, and no one is getting hurt,  let yourself enjoy it! Cheers!

• Like 2

• Members

I hear where you coming from katie. I'm not attracted to men, but the thought of holding someone's else's cock in my hand and then putting it in my mouth really sounds exciting to me. Especially if that cock is much bigger than mine. Just to know what that feels like.

• Like 1

• Members
On 5/12/2023 at 7:33 PM, Susan James said:

Love the naughty in ypu

• Thanks 1