Official Community Forums Home

Swinging

MattfromNY

• Members

No.

• Members

Been there and done that ( swinging - but not with anyone here).  Destroyed my marriage.  But I admit it was fun!

• Like 3

• Members

Did that with my ex ,but now I have more fun one on one.This way we can find what takes us over the top and then some.

• Like 2

• Members
5 hours ago, Dancer said:

Been there and done that ( swinging - but not with anyone here).  Destroyed my marriage.  But I admit it was fun!

Did you enjoy it

• Members
14 hours ago, MattfromNY said:

Did you enjoy it

What part of "it was fun" was confusing?

• Like 2

• Members
16 hours ago, michelleddd said:

Yes, but I’m single so not a problem.  

Yes to having sex with someone here, or to swinging?  I assume it's the former.  I might be wrong, but it was my understanding that swinging was just another word for wife-swapping.   If that's not correct, then what I did was wife swapping. 

• Members

Yes, to being open to having sex with someone here. 
Yes, to me swinging is wife swapping. Or I suppose you could be a single person in a group of swingers, or orgy type sex.

Was your husband into it? 

• Members
On 6/8/2023 at 11:30 AM, michelleddd said:Was your husband into it? 

Yes. He first suggested wife-swapping (swinging).  There was a group of couples that were involved.  It's fun.  It really was.  But I would recommend it more for unmarried couples.  I only say that because if you are married, AND take marriage seriously, AND consider it a long term arrangement, swinging  is not helpful. Do it before getting  married. It's like trying to stay sober while working at a whiskey factory. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Members
31 minutes ago, Dancer said:

Yes. He first suggested wife-swapping (swinging).  There was a group of couples that were involved.  It's fun.  It really was.  But I would recommend it more for unmarried couples.  I only say that because if you are married, AND take marriage seriously, AND consider it a long term arrangement, swinging  is not helpful. Do it before getting  married. It's like trying to stay sober while working at a whiskey factory. 

What is wrong with drinking and screwing? The two go together like leather and lace,  a hand in a velvet glove, and my tongue and your pussy. 

• Members
3 hours ago, Susan James said:

What is wrong with drinking and screwing?

Absolutely NOTHING.  Actually drinking can make screwing even better!  

tongue and your pussy. 

Now those two really go GREAT together.  

• Like 2

• Members
4 hours ago, Dancer said:

So he suggested it and couldn’t handle the results? Be careful what you wish for. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Members
13 minutes ago, michelleddd said:

So he suggested it and couldn’t handle the results? Be careful what you wish for. 

That's pretty much sums it up! 

• Confused 2

• Members

Not to sound too forward or presumptuous Dancer, but I was wondering what dance style you enjoy. Private? Table? Pole? I just have to know.

These days, ballroom. 😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members
10 hours ago, Susan James said:

I was thinking ballroom on a lap.

If I'm restricted to the dressing room at Victoria's Secret, I can do that.  😃

• Like 3