Official Community Forums Home

Show & grow

Hoggy

• Members

I think this could be a fun "contest" that could not only help the self esteem of many men but also show women that looks can be deceiving. 

I propose a "challenge" of how much us men grow and how many show.  I think sharing pictures (with a tape measure) when flaccid and when erect could be fun,  enlightening and in some cases.....educational.

What does the rest think?

• Members

I don't think the censors will let us.

• Members

No way will the censors go for that. It could also make those that are less endowed feel inferior.🌞

• Members
On 6/9/2023 at 8:58 PM, Lonely and divorced said:

No way will the censors go for that. It could also make those that are less endowed feel inferior.🌞

I don't think so.  Small men know they're small. When we used to have the picture posts, one guy posted pictures of his penis next to a tape measure and while soft, he measured in at 1 inch (and it was a really great looking dick) but the impressive part was he grew to 4" when hard! It grew 3x the length!

I wasn't suggesting a dick competition but merely wanting people to see that a 9" cock might only grow 1" longer while a small one can grow much more. 

Bottom line being don't judge a book by its cover!

• Like 1

• Members

Just so you know I don’t judge a book by its cover. I find that very interesting about cock size . 🌞

• Members
On 6/10/2023 at 4:03 PM, Mountain Man said:

Actually... You could make this happen on an Statistical Model from participants.

Of course, you would have to have at least 30 days of samples 3 times a day to make sure we get a Standard Deviation, Mean, Mode Median.  That would be a trick, because from the largest of us to the smaller of us know that it changes like it has it's own mind.  Also, we have to get different levels of arousal.... some days are much much bigger than others.

Or do the censors not like Science?

All in the name of science research😘

• Like 1

• Members

I would gladly volunteer to participate in your experiment. Just remember it ain't the meat it's the motion. The only science I recall is the angle of the dangle equals the mass of the meat times the volume of the hair squared.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3