Official Community Forums Home

Who's our oldest member?

Hoggy

• Members

A lot of people think that our senior citizens don't have sex so I thought it would be interesting to hear from our older members and what they do to keep love alive.  

I know we have members in their 60's and have read what you do for fun (totally hot!) so I'll up it. 

Anybody in their 70's? 80's?

I would love to read yall's stories!

• Like 1

• Members

I’ll be 73 in July. Have not lost one iota of my sex drive and at times it seems greater.  My last sexual 60 year old we went for three hours, she just wanted to cum as much as she could. The sheets were drenched by the time we were done. We then took a shower and went another round. 

• Like 3

• Members
6 hours ago, raym718 said:

I’ll be 73 in July. Have not lost one iota of my sex drive and at times it seems greater.  My last sexual 60 year old we went for three hours, she just wanted to cum as much as she could. The sheets were drenched by the time we were done. We then took a shower and went another round. 

I think that's awesome! 

Have you found that your preferences have changed since you were in your 30's or 40's?

And what I mean is, have you moved on to other things that bring you pleasure that you never did in your younger years?

I love that as we age  we don't have the the same hang ups or inhibitions.  I'm 57 and my wife is 63 and her sex drive is through the roof! She went from "vanilla" to almost freaky and I love it!

• Like 3

• Members

We went to a concert last night and after we got a room in a motel.The wife got on here knees started kissing sucking nibbling my dick until I got good and hard.She got on the  bed on all fours got next to the edge and said fill me with cum.We are in are 60+ and have toys and love to play. The older we get the more we like toys and play longer and to try new things .

• Like 5

• Members
5 hours ago, Terry in NV said:

We went to a concert last night and after we got a room in a motel.The wife got on here knees started kissing sucking nibbling my dick until I got good and hard.She got on the  bed on all fours got next to the edge and said fill me with cum.We are in are 60+ and have toys and love to play. The older we get the more we like toys and play longer and to try new things .

That great! We are using toys more and more too.  Just last in fact (technically early this morning 😉 )

• Members

This 75-year-old has sex with his 70-year-old wife once a week and masturbates at least three or four other times a week. As we've gotten older we have been less inhibitive and enjoy lots of different things. We have a good supply of toys that we even take with us when we go on vacation. We like getting naked out at the beach and having sex and I enjoy  naked fishing and naked hiking.

And just yesterday morning we sat out on the porch and had our coffee and she came over, opened my robe, knelt down in front of me and gave me a nice blowjob. Of course I had to reciprocate and ate her pussy until she came.

IMG_20230529_151506470_HDR.jpg

• Like 7

• Members

Awesome Rio! Awesome!🌞

• Members
17 minutes ago, Rio said:

Thanks, lonely!

You’re very welcome Rio!🌞😘

• Members

While in a mmf, I was eating her pussy when the guy shoved his dick up my ass. It hurt like hell for a few minutes, but after that I loved it. So now either when I’m fucking a woman or solo I make sure there is something to put in my ass. Found that a vibrating p spot dildo works the best. Cum really fast. 

• Like 2

• Members
36 minutes ago, raym718 said:

While in a mmf, I was eating her pussy when the guy shoved his dick up my ass. It hurt like hell for a few minutes, but after that I loved it. So now either when I’m fucking a woman or solo I make sure there is something to put in my ass. Found that a vibrating p spot dildo works the best. Cum really fast. 

That's awesome.  I would love to experience a MMF like that.  Was getting fucked in the ass a one time thing or do you now add dick to your list of preferences?

• Members

No, I’m still a pussy man.  Haven’t done a one on one with a guy but if he is part of the trio, I’ll loosen up

• Like 1

• Members
18 hours ago, Hoggy said:

I think that's awesome! 

Have you found that your preferences have changed since you were in your 30's or 40's?

And what I mean is, have you moved on to other things that bring you pleasure that you never did in your younger years?

I love that as we age  we don't have the the same hang ups or inhibitions.  I'm 57 and my wife is 63 and her sex drive is through the roof! She went from "vanilla" to almost freaky and I love it!

I’m not fussy about age. The 50s & 60s group are more free to experiment. The younger ones are too set in their ways. So at my age any that opens up that’s BD, I’m in, literally.

• Like 1

• Members
19 hours ago, raym718 said:

Love it 💜💜💜💜

• Like 1

• Members
1 hour ago, GirlNerd said:

Love it 💜💜💜💜

Where are you?  Want to join in or just one on one?

• Members
32 minutes ago, raym718 said:

New Jersey. Oh well

You're not far from Gunnison Beach on Sandy hook. The only legal nude beach in New Jersey

• Members

Yup. Been there. There are some people that shouldn’t be naked on display.  Can see more and do more on on a regular beach

• Members
21 hours ago, raym718 said:

How was the idea of a MMF presented? Whose idea was it?

• Members
5 hours ago, xoonlyfansxo said:

Anyone wanna add me on my onlyfans?

I'm 31, not the oldest. But still fun

Onlyfans.com/xo.jenn.xo

What’s your monthly charge and what do yo offer?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 6/11/2023 at 8:09 AM, Rio said:

This 75-year-old has sex with his 70-year-old wife once a week and masturbates at least three or four other times a week. As we've gotten older we have been less inhibitive and enjoy lots of different things. We have a good supply of toys that we even take with us when we go on vacation. We like getting naked out at the beach and having sex and I enjoy  naked fishing and naked hiking.

And just yesterday morning we sat out on the porch and had our coffee and she came over, opened my robe, knelt down in front of me and gave me a nice blowjob. Of course I had to reciprocate and ate her pussy until she came.

IMG_20230529_151506470_HDR.jpg

Incredible Rio! I do not believe you are 75! Maybe that is a typo and you are actually 57!

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I’ll be 65 in 14 days. I have an insatiable sexual appetite, and I’m proud of it. I’ve had several people tell me I don’t look 64 and I’m proud of that as well.  🌞

• Like 2