Official Community Forums Home

Large Dildos

Embers

I am looking for dildos that are larger in girth. My hubby is 8.5" long and 6" around at the base. I've seen larger dildos, but they say they are 2-3". Is that side to side or around.

They usually mean around. I reviewed "The American Whopper" which was pretty big. Vibrated too.

Here's the link to that review for ya, hope it helps.

http://forums.tootimid.com/index.php?showtopic=2183

• Members

Dildos that say they are 1/5 - 2.0 inches wide are usually 4-5 inches AROUND. If you are talking about the "monster" cocks, we do not carry those here. We have the Dream Dick - which is pretty large, or some other "big boys" - here is the link to the big boy section:

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...mp;Category=614

If you want some ideas for LARGER ones, PM me and I will give you a link to some.

Mikayla ;)

• Members

I wrote a review on the John Holmes "big boy" and it is BIG. I enjoyed it fully since I sometimes like the full feeling now as far as the length, it was a little to much but the girth was great, once I was ready. Here is the link to it.

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=3129 T

That was just WAAAAAAAAAAAY too much math for me!! :lol:

• Members

Okay, that was a lot of math for me too.....But if you like a really big dong or vibrator I would suggest The Big Red Cherry Dong..I loved it and still keep it on top of my toy box. Here is the link, I hope you like it.

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=4299

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Howard: I am surprised and disappointed to learn that you failed geometry in junior high school! ;)

The formula you gave, pi times the square of the radius, tells us the area of a circle. Circumference, or the measurement AROUND the penis/toy, is calculated by multiplying pi times the diameter of the circle. And yes, penises are ovals, not circles, but the difference is academic. The only reason we have to have this discussion is that toy makers insist on advertising the diameters of their dildoes, but it's almost impossible to measure the diameter of a real erect penis. Any girl with a good mouth and a tape measure can find out her lover's circumference in a jiffy, but this does not translate well to the toy section.

To save the math-challenged from having to dig out their calculators, here are some basic examples. A 1.5" diameter toy/penis will have a circumference of 3.14 times 1.5 inches, or 4.71 inches. A 2" diameter toy/penis has a circumference of 6.28 inches. A 2.5" diameter toy/penis has a circumference of 7.85 inches. A 3" diameter toy/penis has a circumference of 9.42 inches.

If a girl wants to find out what diameter compares to her man's cock, simply use the inverse formula: get his cock nice and hard and measure the circumference, then divide that number by pi. In embers' case, her man's 6-inch circumference translates into a diameter of 1.91 inches, which is very close to the 2" diameter of many of the medium-large toys out there.

:lol::P

I still like MY science of measuring cocks, horribly unoriginal, but it works:

Small

Medium

and, of course

OH MY GOD!!!!

Being a woman, I expected that your way would be exactly opposite to the way men generally measure their own cocks:

1. Hey, MAGNIFICENT!! ( Move over John Holmes! )

2. Okay.( Adequate, but I shouldn't have had that last beer. Sure hope she doesn't notice. )

3. Uh, Oh! ( I think I better sober up first, if I want this little guy to perform!)

4. My GOD ! WHERE DID IT GO ? ( I should have attached a string to it before I left this morning- usually after coming in from the cold after an all-day hunt in December!)

Other men may have different measurements, but they know this one implicitly!

Howard

OMG!!! #4 made me laugh SOOO hard!!! Thanks for that luvie, I needed it!!!! :lol:

• Members
You are very welcome. I think this is a funny subject, unlike so many young men. I decided that I should at least find some way to bring a smile to your face, if not to the men who read this!

A little self depricating humor makes most people laugh.

Howard

How very true, Howard! There is too little humor in this world that doesn't sting.

As for the size of cocks and dildos, well, I've reached a stage in my life where I'm very comfortable with the size of the cock attached to the man I love, and toys that approximate same. But I have NOT been comfortable paying for toys that allege to be one size, when they are actually another size altogether. These things are not returnable, so a girl has only two choices: throw the damn thing away, or, um, well, burn it so the garbagemen won't find it.

In a perfect world, the girth of toys would be listed by manufacturers as CIRCUMFERENCE, as this is the measurement any woman can take of her man in seconds with a seamstress' tape measure. This is how I've measured my husband's cock more than once, mostly just for fun. The advertisec DIAMETER of a sex toy has no meaning to a Practical Woman, unless, of course, she's got enough toys in her toy box of known diameter to compare to. Some girls have, but I don't. I prefer the measure of my man, and go from there.