Official Community Forums Home

Ladies CHOOSING to Suck

BrendenB

• Members

I posted this to a TT friend (a woman, presumably) earlier today:

"The whole idea that you consider your man your "master", and that when he says "get on your knees and open your mouth", and when you eagerly and gladly comply, and he shoves his hard Dick down your throat... THIS is what Men find to be SO HOT!! This is NOT misogyny... This is a free, strong woman saying I CHOOSE to do this, and I find PLEASURE in serving my Man like this... That CHOICE is what we find to be SO incredibly Hot and Sexy!"

What do you LADIES think? Agree, Disagree?

• Like 1

• Members

Men need to feel desired also, it’s fun to be the boss here and there for both partners. 
I love the power sucking cock gives me, giving so much pleasure with my tongue.  

• Like 4

• Members
1 hour ago, BrendenB said:

I posted this to a TT friend (a woman, presumably) earlier today:

"The whole idea that you consider your man your "master", and that when he says "get on your knees and open your mouth", and when you eagerly and gladly comply, and he shoves his hard Dick down your throat... THIS is what Men find to be SO HOT!! This is NOT misogyny... This is a free, strong woman saying I CHOOSE to do this, and I find PLEASURE in serving my Man like this... That CHOICE is what we find to be SO incredibly Hot and Sexy!"

What do you LADIES think? Agree, Disagree?

I’m not willing to be a submissive. I will suck a man’s  cock willingly because it’s my choice and I so enjoy and love it!! I don’t judge and to each his or her own.🌞

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Members

Whatever people decide in the bed is up to them. Cock sucking, being submissive or dominant, it all needs to be consensual between the two. Both people need to be giving each other joy and pleasure. I love servicing my man and being submissive to him, but I wanted my man to be a take charge guy because he always lacked confidence in years past. I wanted him to feel confident, so I did what could to build up his confidence and got him to not be timid about sex. When we found what worked for us, holy shit we were off and running. When we're not fucking and sucking, we have conversations about life, what we want long term and what new things we can try. Everything has to be what each other wants. Sex, blowjobs, etc., need to be fun and not a chore. Every couple and every person needs to find what works for them.

• Like 4

• Members
13 hours ago, Pantylover5 said:

People should only ever do what they want because they want to not because someone else does 

Thank you!! I agree 100%

• Like 1

• Members

"When we're not fucking and sucking..." Wow I just LOVE the sound of that!  In my imagination, I hear it like this: "We are almost constantly sucking and fucking, mostly just us two but sometimes a whole group of us. We do it so much that we have to make ourselves stop so we can eat, work, sleep and go grocery shopping... But most days, you can find us sucking each other and fucking like animals, throughout most days and sometimes for hours at a stretch..."

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 6/30/2023 at 5:05 PM, BrendenB said:

"get on your knees and open your mouth", and when you eagerly and gladly comply, and he shoves his hard Dick down your throat...

I see nothing wrong with being submissive to someone I'm sexually interested in.   Why would you not want to provide sexual pleasure in any form necessary to make someone close to you feel sexually satisfied?  The scenario you mentioned above is particulary compelling because that request (or I guess demand) makes me feel attactive,  knowing that I am able to satisfy him sexually by simply opening my mouth.   

• Like 1

• Members
7 minutes ago, Dancer said:

I see nothing wrong with being submissive to someone I'm sexually interested in.   Why would you not want to provide sexual pleasure in any form necessary to make someone close to you feel sexually satisfied?  The scenario you mentioned above is particulary compelling because that request (or I guess demand) makes me feel attactive,  knowing that I am able to satisfy him sexually by simply opening my mouth.   

That's very HOT!!

• Thanks 1