Official Community Forums Home

Orgasm vs Climax

Terry in NV

• Members

What is your opinion on the difference between the two?🤔

• Members

Maybe an orgasm is when your body just tenses up and you have this tremendous feeling going through your body and climax is when you either ejaculate or squirt. It's only a difference maybe I would see but I'm with Michelle, I don't really see a difference.

• Like 1

• Members

I agree with michelle. There is no difference in my opinion.🌞

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Just thought I would ask.With the wife and I. With my wife we have found that she can have multiple orgasams as many as she wants.When she has a climax though, its like an exorcism.When she gets off It last her longer and more intense , then she also  has muscle spasms for an hour ish.But It does say its different for everyone.So thats what the difference is for us.

honestly i thought those were the same concepts lol. suppose for a man the climax could be where he's close or at the peak, but the orgasm when he finishes. prob different for us ladies though !

• Members
15 hours ago, Terry in NV said:

Just thought I would ask.With the wife and I. With my wife we have found that she can have multiple orgasams as many as she wants.When she has a climax though, its like an exorcism.When she gets off It last her longer and more intense , then she also  has muscle spasms for an hour ish.But It does say its different for everyone.So thats what the difference is for us.

There is definitely a difference between gspot and clitoral orgasms. I wonder if that’s what she’s trying to describe?  Gspot Os to me are like riding a wave, over and over and over until I beg to stop or run out of fluid.  One or two clitoral Os and I become to sensitive.  

• Like 1

• Members

Michelleddd thats true their is a differece between the two.Have you ever hear of a blended orgasm where both gspot and clit can get off at the sme time?Look it up,we found a way to make it happen .Pracrice,Practice,Practice.😄 Everyone is different so some might not be able too and thats ok.