Official Community Forums Home

Prayers Please For A Member Needed!!!!!!

Lonely and divorced

• Members
56 minutes ago, eye4eye69 said:

Those are gorgeous!

Thank you very much!! They’re one of my favorites. I love the color!!🌞😁

• Like 1

• Members
12 minutes ago, SexMaster said:

Prayers up for healing. 

Thank you SexMaster! He needs all the prayers  we have!🌞😘

• Members
2 hours ago, Master Blaster said:

Prayers for your friend and prayers that someday I get to unzip that dress!

Thank you so much for your prayers! They are deeply appreciated.. I hope you can help me unzip too!🌞😘

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • Members

Hey everyone I'd like to ask for your prayers as well. I was diagnosed with prostate cancer back in 97 and had my prostate removed but about a week ago I was informed that they found a malignant tumor where my prostate was. Going to be going through hormone therapy and radiation for 8 to 10 weeks. Thanks in advance

• Sad 1

• Members
2 hours ago, Rio said:

Hey everyone I'd like to ask for your prayers as well. I was diagnosed with prostate cancer back in 97 and had my prostate removed but about a week ago I was informed that they found a malignant tumor where my prostate was. Going to be going through hormone therapy and radiation for 8 to 10 weeks. Thanks in advance

Rio…..I’m so sorry to hear this!!! Cancer just sucks! Please keep us informed on how you are doing physically and emotionally. We all care about you and want you to overcome this tumor!! Praying for you and your family!! You can do this!!

• Members

oh Rio, I’m so sorry. I will definitely keep you and your family in  my prayers. God Bless You.

• Members

You’re welcome!

• Members
14 hours ago, Rio said:

Hadn't seen this earlier. I definitely will Rio. You can beat this.

• Members
15 hours ago, Rio said:

So sorry to hear this,  wishing you a smooth and fast recovery. ❤️