Official Community Forums Home

• Members

Let him catch you, you’ve never seen a man get naked faster. 
Blindfolded is fun, the sound of the lube as he strokes it for you, heightened hearing. 
Tie him up spread eagle and stand over him masturbating. Extra credit is you’re a squirter. 
Have fun! It’s supposed to be fun! ❤️💦

• Like 5

• Members
21 minutes ago, michelleddd said:

Let him catch you, you’ve never seen a man get naked faster. 
Blindfolded is fun, the sound of the lube as he strokes it for you, heightened hearing. 
Tie him up spread eagle and stand over him masturbating. Extra credit is you’re a squirter. 
Have fun! It’s supposed to be fun! ❤️💦

I love your input. He catches me often. I love to make myself cum and squirt on his face while he jacks off@@@

• Like 2

• Members

Maybe take it outdoors at night on your patio? 
I gave the ex  a bj late at night on the front porch. I was sitting  on the porch and he was standing in front of me. Pitch dark and all the neighbors in bed. 

• Like 4

• Members
1 minute ago, michelleddd said:

I gave the ex  a bj late at night on the front porch. I was sitting  on the porch and he was standing in front of me. Pitch dark and all the neighbors in bed. 

I love that idea.  I just hope no one would hear us. I moan like crazy when I cum. 

• Like 5

• Members
46 minutes ago, michelleddd said:

Guess you didn't see the reprobate pervert watching with the night vision goggles while you were bobbing on that boner.

• Haha 2

• Members
4 minutes ago, Susan James said:

Guess you didn't see the reprobate pervert watching with the night vision goggles while you were bobbing on that boner.

I hope he got off watching! I just want to take our masturbation as far as we can. I love watching my husband jack off! I can make myself cum very easily!!! But there has to be more we can do.

• Like 4

• Members
2 hours ago, michelleddd said:

That is VERY hot!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Members

Hey Michelle I like the one being blindfold and kite spread eagle and standing over him masturbating would love to be in that position especially with a squirter.

Also my wife and I have done the one on the porch at night. We've also did it on the porch during the day and it adds a different level of excitement.

• Like 2

• Members
14 hours ago, all the time said:

My husband and I love mutual masturbation but I would love to take it to a new level. Any suggestions?

Don't let him cum until you've covered his face with you're sweet cum.  

• Like 1

• Members

He can last much longer than me. He won't cum unless I squirt on his face. He has started eating his own cum and that really turns me on! I think he's getting spoiled!

• Like 2

• Members

to all the time would you mind if i was there watching you masturbate and squirting and me masturbating watching you is that ok with you?

• Members
5 minutes ago, kanga grey said:

to all the time would you mind if i was there watching you masturbate and squirting and me masturbating watching you is that ok with you?

I would love it if you could cum all over me while I squirt for you. It makes me wet just thinking about it!!!

• Members

i love to see woman squirting and masturbating  yes please  got me hard so i am masturbating right now

• Members

I am loving this thread. My husband doesn’t like to fuck so we just end up masturbating each other. It’s so boring and predictable and needs to be shaken up.  I’m taking notes, you dirty birds. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

• Members
14 hours ago, kanga grey said:

I would love it if you could cum all over me while I squirt for you. It makes me wet just thinking about it!!!

• Like 2

• Members
13 hours ago, Katie Did It said:

I am loving this thread. My husband doesn’t like to fuck so we just end up masturbating each other. It’s so boring and predictable and needs to be shaken up.  I’m taking notes, you dirty birds. 

Toys, toys and more toys!!!

• Like 1