Official Community Forums Home

Funny Story:X-Rated DVD

Lonely and divorced

• Members

I will be moving at the end of Sept. to an apartment. While going through DVD’s to donate along with other things, was I surprised when I found an x-rated movie in the mix. Apparently one of my daughters must have bought it. It’s from Wicked Pictures. It’s called The Craving. I thought it was a horror movie, lol. It ‘s a take on fairy tales with lots of explicit good sex scenes. It’s not bad. I guess I’ll keep that one, lol..🌞

• Like 2

• Members
22 minutes ago, Lonely and divorced said:

I will be moving at the end of Sept. to an apartment. While going through DVD’s to donate along with other things, was I surprised when I found an x-rated movie in the mix. Apparently one of my daughters must have bought it. It’s from Wicked Pictures. It’s called The Craving. I thought it was a horror movie, lol. It ‘s a take on fairy tales with lots of explicit good sex scenes. It’s not bad. I guess I’ll keep that one, lol..🌞

Sometimes the best ones are the cheesy ones. The story line almost make it a comedy

• Like 1

• Members

Yes they are. The sex scenes are really hot!🌞😁

• Members

Ooooh I have!😁😈

• Members

Yeah,  it has a pretty hot girl on one guy scene.😁

• Like 1

• Members

Yes, the sex scenes are good. 🌞

• Members
On 8/28/2023 at 7:53 AM, Lonely and divorced said:

I like those types. They are fun to watch and sometimes funny 

• Like 1