Official Community Forums Home

I Did It!

whiskeywoman

• Members

Mikayla, and Howard, this is for you guys.

I am so excited, I just had to tell you.

I was doing some review work on a new toy, I took Mikaylas advice and had an orgasm before hand with my bullet, I have been working on giving myself multiples for a while, anyways, I was in the midst of playing with my new toy, when I felt it, I knew I was about to have one hell of a good orgasm, my toes curled, I actually started crying, I felt myself tense up and begin to gasp, so I began doing the deep breathing tequnies Howard is always suggesting, then it hit, the most powerful orgasm I have ever had, so I kept going, and then another one hit, I became super sensitive and decided to stop, at least till I could get past that hypersensitive state, then, just as I relaxed, I had yet another orgasm, only this one was a little bit differant, it was so strong, I literally squirted!

Not a little dribble, I mean it was a major spot, I thought I peed my bed, but it isn't, I know that there is such a thing as squirting, and I always though only some lucky women were able to, I never thought I was one of them.

Anyways, I was so excited that not onl did I have multiples, but I squirted, and I wasn't even trying!!

Thank you guys so much!

Much love,

Kat

Congrats! And now the question is....what toy did you use to accomplish THIS!!!!???

• Members

SEE I TOLD YOU that with practice any woman could become multi-orgasmic! Wonderful isn't it??

Good for you girl!!!!

Mikayla