Official Community Forums Home

Massage

Rio

• Members

My usual massage therapist, female, was booked until November. I can understand why because she is fantastic. Talking to a softball buddy of mine he recommended a gentleman that lives close by and works out of his own home. Cost was also $30 cheaper for an hour massage. So I booked an appointment for today.

When I got there we went through the typical stuff of asking where I hurt and what kind of massage I want. Told him mainly my lower back and neck and a full body deep tissue massage. So he led me over to where he has his table which was bigger and softer than most that I've ever been on. I was waiting for him to leave the room so I can get undressed and get under the sheet but he said just take your clothes off and put it on the chair. So I stripped down totally naked and waiting for him to pull back the sheet. He said just get on face down and put your face in the cradle. I figured okay. So he proceeded to give me a massage which was good but not as good as my normal therapist. After working on my back and neck for a while he told me to turn over. I turned over and I was totally exposed to him. He proceeded to give me a massage all up and down my legs, my chest, neck again and then on my pubic area but never did touch my genitals. Then he asked me if there's anything else I need or wanted repeated because I had a few minutes left. I said you're the professional whatever you think needs work on it's up to you. I guess he felt my cock needed work because he then proceeded to oil me up and jerk me off until I had an orgasm. I was totally surprised by the way my massage ended. I did leave with a different feeling than I normally do with my female massage therapist.

• Like 2

• Members

Wow Rio, a happy ending. Cool!😁😘

• Members
3 hours ago, Rio said:

My usual massage therapist, female, was booked until November. I can understand why because she is fantastic. Talking to a softball buddy of mine he recommended a gentleman that lives close by and works out of his own home. Cost was also $30 cheaper for an hour massage. So I booked an appointment for today.

When I got there we went through the typical stuff of asking where I hurt and what kind of massage I want. Told him mainly my lower back and neck and a full body deep tissue massage. So he led me over to where he has his table which was bigger and softer than most that I've ever been on. I was waiting for him to leave the room so I can get undressed and get under the sheet but he said just take your clothes off and put it on the chair. So I stripped down totally naked and waiting for him to pull back the sheet. He said just get on face down and put your face in the cradle. I figured okay. So he proceeded to give me a massage which was good but not as good as my normal therapist. After working on my back and neck for a while he told me to turn over. I turned over and I was totally exposed to him. He proceeded to give me a massage all up and down my legs, my chest, neck again and then on my pubic area but never did touch my genitals. Then he asked me if there's anything else I need or wanted repeated because I had a few minutes left. I said you're the professional whatever you think needs work on it's up to you. I guess he felt my cock needed work because he then proceeded to oil me up and jerk me off until I had an orgasm. I was totally surprised by the way my massage ended. I did leave with a different feeling than I normally do with my female massage therapist.

Did you tip him well or just leave a mess for him to clean up? When is your next appointment? Next visit he might massage your rectum with his special tool.

• Haha 3

• Members

He was excited I didn't leave a mess due to my prostate removal 27 years ago. I don't know when my next appointment will be but I'm thinking it won't be long.

• Members
10 hours ago, Susan James said:

Did you tip him well or just leave a mess for him to clean up? When is your next appointment? Next visit he might massage your rectum with his special tool.

I need your massage therapist’s name. 😍