Official Community Forums Home

Question for the Men……

NervousNelly

• Members
1 minute ago, Ctmack said:

Why fake it in the first place, keep going until you do, I’m sure she will love it 😍 

That’s what I’m thinking!!

• Members

I don’t see how that’s possible either.🤔

• Like 1

• Members
8 hours ago, NervousNelly said:

28% of men fake an orgasm. How is this possible?

I think that statistic is talking more about the actual full physical feeling and reaction not just cumming.

Me personally if I have not given the woman a good amount of pleasure prior to me cumming, the level of satisfaction is sometimes non-existent

• Like 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Rio said:

It is if you've had your prostate removed

I never knew. Thanks Rio. I’ve learned a few things I didn’t know before joining TT. Now if they would just let us post pics! 😁🌞

• Like 2

• Members

This site is good but it sure was a lot better when we can post pics. I agree there

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Members

I used to fake it with wife. She would cum so easily and I couldn't always keep up. My back or prosthetic leg would start hurting and I couldn't concentrate  and just wanted her off of me. She would get so wet, she didn't know for sure if I had cum or not! Not really a bad position to be in.

• Sad 1

• Members
36 minutes ago, sucker said:

I used to fake it with wife. She would cum so easily and I couldn't always keep up. My back or prosthetic leg would start hurting and I couldn't concentrate  and just wanted her off of me. She would get so wet, she didn't know for sure if I had cum or not! Not really a bad position to be in.

I’m sorry. That doesn’t sound pleasant for you at all.

• Members
2 hours ago, NervousNelly said:

I’m sorry. That doesn’t sound pleasant for you at all.

It wasn't as bad as it sounds, she was satisfied, usually! Especially when she was riding me reverse cowboy. Her clit piercing rubbing on my piercings.

• Like 3

• Members

I dated a woman who had the birth control that’s inserted into the cervix I believe. She loved to be fucked doggy and that thing would hit the head and was painful. I faked several times just to make it stop. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

• Members
On 9/17/2023 at 9:28 AM, NervousNelly said:

28% of men fake an orgasm. How is this possible?

I've never heard of that! That's insane! 🤣

• Thanks 1

• Members
On 9/17/2023 at 8:24 PM, Rio said:

On 9/17/2023 at 8:24 PM, Rio said:

Yeah even if its not removed just irradiated sometimes it just never comes…so faking it for her sake. Dry orgasms exist too after cancer treatment.

• Members
21 hours ago, Rio said:

I have no problems with orgasms. I just don't shoot a load.

Does your wife miss that part of it?

• Like 1

• Members

No she doesn't. Means we don't have to clean up as much afterwards. Don't have to worry about my mess and I lick her dry when we're finished. No muss no fuss.

• Like 2

• Members
36 minutes ago, Rio said:

No she doesn't. Means we don't have to clean up as much afterwards. Don't have to worry about my mess and I lick her dry when we're finished. No muss no fuss.

My hubby can’t cum 95% of the time due to cancer treatments and I miss it.  I feel like I need it or crave it, if that’s possible?!?

• Like 1

• Members

Ive been lucky I still have a load though it takes several days to build and a jack hammer in my ass to get it flowing. 

• Members
2 minutes ago, pblo69 said:

Ive been lucky I still have a load though it takes several days to build and a jack hammer in my ass to get it flowing. 

Did you have cancer?

• Members
5 minutes ago, NervousNelly said:

Did you have cancer?

Yes, this time last year, I was treated after Christmas. Went right back to having sex about a week after radiation. It was painful at first but I played through the pain because I wanted to make sure that things would still keep working.

• Members

My hubby had 1/2 his tongue removed so it was a 10 hour surgery last December and then had radiation in Feb. and March. Still can’t get hard or cum. The doctors says it was the trauma his body went thru.

• Sad 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Sorry to hear that!