Official Community Forums Home

I want anal, is it okay?

alockwood

• Members

Hey, I always thinking about getting fucked in the ass but I'm scared because I had never done that in the past. So what is your opinion? Is that okay or will I get into the problem?

• Like 3

• Members

If you want it on the ass go for it. I love having things in my ass. Your finger or tongue would be nice.

• Thanks 1

• Members

Take it slow, start small lots of lube. 
I love when my wife packs my ass. I almost cant get off with out it now.

my wife prefers a small vibrator in her ass, a large in her pussy and my mouth on her clit.

• Like 1

• Members
On 10/9/2023 at 1:50 AM, alockwood said:

Hey, I always thinking about getting fucked in the ass but I'm scared because I had never done that in the past. So what is your opinion? Is that okay or will I get into the problem?

Once you try it you’ll want it every time. I was part of a mmf, eating her, guy came up from behind, really lubed, wasn’t that big , slipped right in was the most explosive cum ever, I do solo a lot and always include anal play and if someone, I make sure she either pegs me or she uses an anal toy on me. 

• Like 1

Go slow. Make it fun but take your time. Be vocal with your partner. Lots of lube and time and it will make it enjoyable. Communicating with your partner is the most important part. It hurt some for me in the beginning, a good hurt if that makes sense... but my husband took it easy and it's actually something I enjoy now.  But it's also not for everyone. I have friends that had bad experiences with trying it and refuse to. So experiment and enjoy, if you don't, stop and you know where you stand on the topic.

• Like 1

• Members
46 minutes ago, dark rose said:

Go slow. Make it fun but take your time. Be vocal with your partner. Lots of lube and time and it will make it enjoyable. Communicating with your partner is the most important part. It hurt some for me in the beginning, a good hurt if that makes sense... but my husband took it easy and it's actually something I enjoy now.  But it's also not for everyone. I have friends that had bad experiences with trying it and refuse to. So experiment and enjoy, if you don't, stop and you know where you stand on the topic.

Ah screw that. Just ram it in there. You might hear banjo music while you squeal like a pig.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Members

I try to include ass play with each woman, but I always ask first. If ok, then I go for it. 

• Like 1

• Members
13 hours ago, all the time said:

You wouldn't have to ask me!LOL.

Then I would have you on your knees so all I need to do you is right in front of me.  From ass play, fingering you and your clit, then finish with me fuckin your ass. 

• Like 1

• Members

I have a ten incher with a suction cup at end that I stick to the toilet seat and stroke my cock until I cum which usually doesn’t take to long. 

• Like 2

• Members

I’ve used mine in there as well. Soap up and start stroking as I move back and forth, changing how fast or slow I do it. 

• Like 1

• Members

I used to stick mine on the wall of the shower too but we had a bathroom remodel and now the shower walls are textured and it won't stick. Damn! I used to like to stand there and back and forth against the wall and shove it deep in me

• Like 1
  • Sad 1