Official Community Forums Home

BJ Techniques

• Members

I’m looking to perfect my bj skills. What can you tell me that I might not know already to give a man an amazing blowjob?

• Like 1

• Members

Not sure what you already know. 

• Members
5 minutes ago, tiger67 said:

Not sure what you already know. 

How about you tell me what you really like a woman to do to you. What puts you almost over the edge?

• Members
17 minutes ago, NervousNelly said:

How about you tell me what you really like a woman to do to you. What puts you almost over the edge?

Soft touches, licking around the head with soft kisses, massaging the balls to start. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Members

Begin by telling him how you just LOVE to Suck on a man's stiff Cock, how Sucking makes you horny and how you crave having a thick load of warm Cum in your mouth (which of course you're eager to swallow!)

A move I myself enjoy immensely would be when you -- on your knees in front of me (completely naked of course) -- open your mouth wide, take my Cock into your mouth and all the way to the back of your throat, and only THEN gently close your lips around it... Hold like that for a few seconds, and then slide slowly all the way up my shaft, over the head and off the tip, letting out a groan of Pleasure while you do that...

I wish you were Sucking on my stiff and throbbing Dick RIGHT NOW! I would love to feed you all of my Cum...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• Members

I'm Kim Rob 7160's wife. When I suck guys cocks I like to focus the tip of my tongue on the underside of mens cockheads. There's a nerve that runs under the shaft just up to where the head meets. On some guys it's a little bump and on others it's a squiggly  line .I point my tongue and swirl it on that spot and also suck on coronnal ridge while I tongue lash it. Some men can't take this as there too sensitive there. I also use lots of spit and  roll my wrists and jack off the guy while I suck. Some guys like my lover like me to cup and massage his balls too. Of course mental imagery and telling him how you want him to cum in your mouth helps.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Members

Kim, that's all the things that I like. And you're right about the sensitivity sometimes it is so sensitive around the head ofmy cock that I have to stop my wife from doing it for a while. I also like a little bit of nibbling on the underside of my cock. Not hard just playful little nibbles.

• Like 2

• Members
5 hours ago, Rob7160 said:

I'm Kim Rob 7160's wife. When I suck guys cocks I like to focus the tip of my tongue on the underside of mens cockheads. There's a nerve that runs under the shaft just up to where the head meets. On some guys it's a little bump and on others it's a squiggly  line .I point my tongue and swirl it on that spot and also suck on coronnal ridge while I tongue lash it. Some men can't take this as there too sensitive there. I also use lots of spit and  roll my wrists and jack off the guy while I suck. Some guys like my lover like me to cup and massage his balls too. Of course mental imagery and telling him how you want him to cum in your mouth helps.

Great tips.

• Like 3

• Members
6 hours ago, Rob7160 said:

Hi Kim!! Thank you so much for your reply. I’m definitely going to do this!!

• Members
1 hour ago, Rio said:

Kim, that's all the things that I like. And you're right about the sensitivity sometimes it is so sensitive around the head ofmy cock that I have to stop my wife from doing it for a while. I also like a little bit of nibbling on the underside of my cock. Not hard just playful little nibbles.

Mmmmmmm Rio!!!

• Members

I know a little thing I do with my tongue that makes guys go crazy and become addicted to me 😂 I literally have had a fb brag about it to his ex-girlfriend, I was flattered and felt bad for her at the same time.So..what I do is twirl my tongue around their dick while I suck it and look them in the eyes and gag on it sometimes bc they love to hear it and see my eyes water and it forces me to salivate the same time so you don't need to stop and get some lube.And some guys like it when you stick your tongue in their urethra and asshole and what they are ready to cum lube up your pinky and put it in their asshole and rub their prostate and keep it in there until they cum and take it out slowly and then jack them off slowly and gently  at the same time.Oh and if  you have a sensitive gag reflex fold your fingers on your left hand over your thumb it helps.Most importantly make sure you communicate with each other about what you like and dislike . Hopefully I gave you some good advice 😺 Happy sucking 😀

• Like 3

• Members
9 hours ago, hornyathome said:

I know a little thing I do with my tongue that makes guys go crazy and become addicted to me 😂 I literally have had a fb brag about it to his ex-girlfriend, I was flattered and felt bad for her at the same time.So..what I do is twirl my tongue around their dick while I suck it and look them in the eyes and gag on it sometimes bc they love to hear it and see my eyes water and it forces me to salivate the same time so you don't need to stop and get some lube.And some guys like it when you stick your tongue in their urethra and asshole and what they are ready to cum lube up your pinky and put it in their asshole and rub their prostate and keep it in there until they cum and take it out slowly and then jack them off slowly and gently  at the same time.Oh and if  you have a sensitive gag reflex fold your fingers on your left hand over your thumb it helps.Most importantly make sure you communicate with each other about what you like and dislike . Hopefully I gave you some good advice 😺 Happy sucking 😀

Wow! Sounds fantastic

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members

That's one fine cock you have there.

• Members

Your profile says you're from Mississippi but looks like you have a Texas Star hanging on your wall.

• Members
2 hours ago, Rio said:

Your profile says you're from Mississippi but looks like you have a Texas Star hanging on your wall.

Rio….who are you talking about??

• Members
4 minutes ago, NervousNelly said:

Rio….who are you talking about??

Now I know. He is from Texas. He keeps changing his info. but shows us the same videos. TT has removed him so many times now but he keeps coming back.

• Members

I thought I was going crazy when I couldn't find it. Thanks for clarifying

• Like 1

• Members
On 2/17/2024 at 10:44 AM, NervousNelly said:

I’m looking to perfect my bj skills. What can you tell me that I might not know already to give a man an amazing blowjob?

Practice practice practice

• Like 2

• Members
On 2/18/2024 at 11:26 AM, hornyathome said:

I tried your advice with wrapping my fingers around my thumb on my left hand. Worked great, thank you!!

• Like 4

• Members

That is great 👍 And you are so welcome and anything that you are wondering about don't hesitate to ask or feel embarrassed about anything I am not going to judge I just want to make people happy and have fun, and we can always talk privately if you need to.

• Like 1

• Members
Just now, hornyathome said:

That is great 👍 And you are so welcome and anything that you are wondering about don't hesitate to ask or feel embarrassed about anything I am not going to judge I just want to make people happy and have fun, and we can always talk privately if you need to.

Thank you!!! That’s very nice of you to offer.  I used to be “Nervous” but not anymore!! I’m not afraid to talk about anything anymore.

• Like 4