Official Community Forums Home

Gay or not

• Members

My wife just informed me that she has a fantasy  where I am servicing her and another guy is fucking me in the ass at the same time,  my question is. If I were to make her fantasy come true would that be an act of  homosexualaty 

• Like 2

• Members

This turns your wife on (at least in fantasy), the only real question is whether this turns you on or not.  If it does, okay; if it doesn't, okay.

By definition it is a homosexual act but so what?   It doesn't matter what label you put on it just do what turns you on.  Or if you try something and didn't like it that much then don't do it again.

• Thanks 1

• Members
6 hours ago, Not large enough said:

She has done so many things that turn me on  so I thought I should return the gesture, no matter what 

I  LOVE my wife that much 

Give it a try then but maybe start out with baby steps to see where things go and whether or not you like it.  For example, start off with some things like letting her stroke both your dicks while they're touching (frotting) or sucking them at the same time.  Maybe let the guy massage your balls while you're fucking your wife or visa versa.  Maybe you stroke the guy while fucking your wife or try sucking his cock.

The point is to try some little things first to see how you feel about it and then go (or not) from there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members
On 3/11/2024 at 11:38 AM, Not large enough said:

My wife just informed me that she has a fantasy  where I am servicing her and another guy is fucking me in the ass at the same time,  my question is. If I were to make her fantasy come true would that be an act of  homosexualaty 

Give it a try. If it all goes south you can always say he was watching the two of you fucking when he tripped and fell and his dick ended up in your asshole. Either way all three of you win.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

• Members
On 3/11/2024 at 10:51 AM, cirrus20 said:

This turns your wife on (at least in fantasy), the only real question is whether this turns you on or not.  If it does, okay; if it doesn't, okay.

By definition it is a homosexual act but so what?   It doesn't matter what label you put on it just do what turns you on.  Or if you try something and didn't like it that much then don't do it again.

Well said cirrus20.

• Like 2

• Members
2 minutes ago, all the time said:

Well said cirrus20.

Thanks All The Time!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

This isn’t something that has to be reported on your tax returns nor is it something that must be disclosed to your employer. So why are you so hung up about being labeled gay? 

Over the years I’ve sucked dozens of different cocks and swallowed copious amounts of cum. I’ve also had dozens of different guys slide their cock balls deep in my asshole and squirt a load of cum in me. I’ve also French kissed dozens of different guys and put my tongue as far down their throats as I could.. 

I enjoy cock just as much as I enjoy pussy. And I’ve done the exact same things with dozens of different women over the years too.  

My favourite scenario is when I have group sex and experience both cock and pussy together at the same time. 

I do it because it feels good and gives me sexual pleasure  - - NOT because I’m trying to define myself with some ridiculous label. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Thats the path not taken for me but I often wonder…

• Like 1
  • Sad 1