Official Community Forums Home

Thrusting Dual Action "clit Flciker"

trina2008

• Members

GK10026main.jpg

When I opened my box from tootimid I could not believe the things that I saw. The first on my list of things to try was the Thrusting Dual Action “Clit Flicker”. Well let me tell you, the only words that came out of my mouth after I got done using it was “ Oh my God!”

This vibe is anything but a typical dual action vibe; it is really great in every way. When they designed this vibe they really took into consideration a woman’s body and how every woman is not exactly the same. I really loved that the clit stimulator could move to the exact position that I wanted. This way I didn’t feel like I had to keep adjusting myself, or the vibrator to get exactly what I wanted in clit stimulation.

Let’s start with the basics, the vibe is 8 ½ inches in length and 1 ½ in girth and uses four double A batteries. But please remember for an inexperienced user, you don’t have to use the entire length of the vibe, so please don’t be put off by the size of it. The material is a very soft pink (my favorite color) jelly, with white pearls that rotate in the shaft. The stimulator is in the shape of a mouth complete with a small tongue that sticks out and has a small bullet in it. The tongue is very flexible, which is something I wasn’t too sure about until it hit my sweet spot; it had just the right amount of pressure. The controls are easy to use there are only two dials and they are marked accordingly one with and R (Rotate) and the other with a T (Tongue). Just remember, there is a wire that connects to the controls and you'll have to be careful when you are cleaning this toy, it is not waterproof.

Those are the basics, now let me start off with the fact that I was so excited to use this vibe that I haven’t exactly introduced it to my hubby yet, in fact I am not sure if I ever will. No one was home and I decided to have a little fun with my new toy, I made sure it was clean and poured some of my favorite lube on and slid into bed. I left the clit stimulator in the same spot it came in for a minute just to see if it would be comfortable and then decided to slide it up the shaft. Once I slid it up the shaft to just the right position, I turned it on and adjusted the speeds of both the clit stimulator and rotations very easily. I began to enjoy the sheer bliss of being totally turned on without a lot work from me. I loved the fact that I really didn’t have to do a lot of the work to make me have an orgasm; it felt like almost like I had someone else doing it. (Now I did say almost. Lol) Between the thrusting of the shaft along with the rotations would have been enough for me to have an amazing orgasm, but if add on the how well the clit stimulator really worked I was having an orgasm that felt so good I didn’t want it to stop. Now I have orgasms with pretty much any toy that I play with, but this one seemed different somehow. It was the kind of orgasm I have when I am having sex with my husband, which has always been stronger and a little more uncontrollable than say when I masturbate. It felt incredible and had to have been one of the most satisfying masturbation sessions I have ever had.

I would suggest this toy to anyone that has or has always wanted a dual action vibe. Finally, a vibrator to work for every woman perfectly. I have to admit, I really do love this vibe and it will definitely stay at the top of my toy box for a long, long time.

This item looks and sounds incredibly exciting!!!

Were the buttons easy to use? How many settings? How strong were the thrusts?

Great Review, thanks!!!

• 4 months later...
  • Members

GK10026main.jpg

“Wow, that’s intimidating,” said my husband upon first seeing our new toy. “That’s exactly what I said!” I agreed. This vibe DOES look scary at first glance. But realize that you’re probably NOT going to use the entire length of the shaft. Plus, the base, which holds 4 AA batteries (not inc’d) and is molded for easier gripping, gives it several more inches, making it look even bigger.

The 1.5” wide shaft is made of soft jelly material & has several sections to it. The tip is shaped like a penis, with veins following partway down the shaft. Although the picture shows the next part of the shaft as being clear, mine was color-coated the whole length. Inside are pearls that rotate for additional sensation. Then is an accordion-looking section (toy is not waterproof, but is easy to clean as the jelly smooshes flat). This is where the shaft stretches & rotates with the turn of a dial! Push a small button to change the rotation either clockwise or counter clockwise.

The turn of a second dial controls the vibration level in the clit tickler. Shaped like a tongue, this tickler has a bullet in it & is on a ring around the vibe’s shaft, so you can position it higher or lower on the toy. You can even remove it & use it separately, which we did! With my husband’s tongue & our pink jelly toy tongue, my back was quickly arched off the bed! What a cool feeling, having two “tongues” down on me at once!

I love dual actions, but I don’t care for those that move around once inserted. For that reason alone I didn’t care for this toy. I felt battered & bruised internally & asked hubby (who was controlling it) to remove it & continue without it. If you’re one who likes all the thrustin’ and rotatin’ an inserted toy can give, though, then definitely try it. The removable tongue (though still connected by a wire to the vibe) was its saving grace in our opinion.

Well, that & its name is fun to say - “Clit Flicker” - get your clit flicked today!

• 9 months later...
  • Members

GK10026main.jpg

My first thought when I opened this box was “Oh my god it is huge and pink and it has a tongue!” With 8.5" of length and a Diameter of 1.5" the “Clit Flicker” can be a bit scary to look at. It is definitely not a beginner’s toy. This toy has two dials that control the tongue and the shaft and one button that changes the setting of the thrusting/rotating. The tongue part is flexible and can be removed from the shaft (but is still connected by a wire). After a thorough inspection I was ready to clean the toy, insert 4AA batteries and lube up.

Experimenting with this toy was a mixed experience. I really liked the girth of this toy, I really felt “filled.” I took a bit of time to insert the toy and then tried the dial for the tongue. I was kind of disappointed because the tongue doesn’t really hit the correct spot as you play. It can be manipulated into the right spot, but it doesn’t really flick like the toy title claims. It does have powerful vibrations though. After a bit of time with the tongue I turned on the rotation. This was not a very pleasant sensation. This toy is kind of rough. Even on the lowest speed, it gyrates kind of fast and didn’t really feel good to me. It is also a bit loud, though less so when inserted. I experimented with all of the settings (variations of direction of spin and up and down motion). If there was just a setting that only went up and down instead of always spinning this toy might be more pleasurable. I was able to climax with manipulation of the tongue, but it was not anything earth-shattering. Cleaning this toy would be easiest with a toy wipe because of all of the ridges in the shaft.

Overall, I did not enjoy this toy a great deal. A little loud, a little intimidating, and as much as the long handle on the toy helped me hold it, the handle made the toy too long to fit into my little toy box. The girth is nice and I enjoyed that and the tongue, but I did not enjoy this toy’s dual actions. It was too rough for me.

Thrusting Dual Action "clit flicker"