Official Community Forums Home

Hello!

Rob

• Members

New person to the forum. Looking forward to reading the posts and posting. Sexy married man in love with my wife who is rightfully sexy herself but shy about it. At 55 I discovered tantric sex and am now 3 years later I have very significant staying power and rock hard erections for my age. I am capable of multiple non ejaculatory orgasms. It has rejuvenated my sex drive and made my performance more robust. Always looking for new insights and ideas.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Review Team
New person to the forum. Looking forward to reading the posts and posting. Sexy married man in love with my wife who is rightfully sexy herself but shy about it. At 55 I discovered tantric sex and am now 3 years later I have very significant staying power and rock hard erections for my age. I am capable of multiple non ejaculatory orgasms. It has rejuvenated my sex drive and made my performance more robust. Always looking for new insights and ideas.

Welcome and congratulations on your staying power. B)

• Members

heyy thought i would formally introduce myself...

19 f

Currently living away from home at Carleton University (Ottawa Ontario) for Journalism and Mass Communications with a double minor in Political Science and Economic Public Affairs and Policy Management.. yup its a mouthful!

I'm planning on travelling to England to do a Masters Degree and then to Queens University for Law School

In an awesome relationship with the greatest guy in the world - i feel so lucky!

And have been able to 'release the inner kinky' i guess you could say - life is good, and sex is even better!

I kinda read posts, and followed the board before I joined and now i love to check it everyday

• Review Team
heyy thought i would formally introduce myself...

19 f

Currently living away from home at Carleton University (Ottawa Ontario) for Journalism and Mass Communications with a double minor in Political Science and Economic Public Affairs and Policy Management.. yup its a mouthful!

I'm planning on travelling to England to do a Masters Degree and then to Queens University for Law School

In an awesome relationship with the greatest guy in the world - i feel so lucky!

And have been able to 'release the inner kinky' i guess you could say - life is good, and sex is even better!

I kinda read posts, and followed the board before I joined and now i love to check it everyday

Welcome and great education choice! Glad the inner kinky is finding her way out - it is a wonderful thing, isn't it?!?!? B)

• Members

haha thanks!

ive had that education plan mapped out since gr 8 pretty much! haha

yesss.. the inner kinky is a wonderful thing!

now i firmly believe everyone has an 'inner kinky' they just might not be aware of it haha but in time, in time...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

HI Everyone!

New to the site as a member although my husband and I have browsed quite a bit..... def learning alot and trying things new to us. Can't wait for more!! ;) LOL!

We've been married a few years and have always had awesome sex, but why not take it to the next level, right??

• Review Team
HI Everyone!

New to the site as a member although my husband and I have browsed quite a bit..... def learning alot and trying things new to us. Can't wait for more!! ;) LOL!

We've been married a few years and have always had awesome sex, but why not take it to the next level, right??

You bet you're right! Welcome!

• 2 months later...