Official Community Forums Home

Hello!

Rob

I thought this would be a neat way for everyone to get to know the new members of the forum. So, please post and say hello. I know we all like hearing from new members!

If you are new to the forum, please remember to just let me know if you ever have any issues with any other members of the board. It is important that this be a safe place where people feel comfortable seeking and giving advice on uncomfortable topics.

Thanks,

Rob

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hi Everyone!

New to the forum here and very excited! I've already browsed here and there on posted topics. There's alot of topics I'm ready to dive into and chat along! I have to say this board appears to be doing a great job at making this a comfortable and easy environment to communicate and post on. Looking forward to participating.

Adios,

Ginger J ;)

I thought this would be a neat way for everyone to get to know the new members of the forum. So, please post and say hello. I know we all like hearing from new members!

If you are new to the forum, please remember to just let me know if you ever have any issues with any other members of the board. It is important that this be a safe place where people feel comfortable seeking and giving advice on uncomfortable topics.

Thanks,

Rob

Hello! I finally got the nerve up to join this forum. I have been a browser of this site for around 6 months.

My husband & I have been married for almost 20 years. I have an adult daughter from my first marriage that didn't even last two years. Then, we have three children together who are either teenagers or about to be in a few years.

I have gained a lot of good information from this site. Even printed off some things so that my hubby could also read them. Back around 6 months ago we were going through one of those ruts that we all go through from time to time. (Especially when we are in a long term relationship.)

• Members

Hi, long time lurker... first time poster.

I enjoy the forum and the subject matter so hopefully I'll have something to say here and there. :D

A bit about me... female, over 40, widowed a year ago, getting back into dating and seeing a great guy in a LDR.

ps... you don't bite......... What if I asked reeeeally nicely?

• Members

Yes, it seems I don't have much luck in that department locally for some reason. Am enjoying the man but not the distance, that's for sure. It's hard sometimes, but it's too early to say what is going to come of it. Although , getting nibbled on a more regular basis would be heavenly............ :P

Nibbling is always an option too! :P

Hello everyone. I'm a new one here, but have been reading the post for awhile. I have learned a lot of new things reading some of the post so I thought hey why not join. I'm excited that there is a web site that you can feel comfortable learning adult things. So here's to happy learning and to trying new things. :P

Hello everyone. I'm a new one here, but have been reading the post for awhile. I have learned a lot of new things reading some of the post so I thought hey why not join. I'm excited that there is a web site that you can feel comfortable learning adult things. So here's to happy learning and to trying new things. :P

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. found ur message in my box and its really nice to c it. well i welcome u to enter into my friends circle. will be delighted to have a contact with you.

well so what you want to say here and there?.

will wait for your reply.

Regards

P

Hi, long time lurker... first time poster.

I enjoy the forum and the subject matter so hopefully I'll have something to say here and there. :D

A bit about me... female, over 40, widowed a year ago, getting back into dating and seeing a great guy in a LDR.

ps... you don't bite......... What if I asked reeeeally nicely?

Good morning ya'll.

Just found this board this today after placing an order for some new toys for me :P I thought, how fun. Think I'll jump right in.

I'm getting all juicy just thinking about it.

• Members

hello!

I am in my early 30's married to DH for 10 years..together since i was 18. 3 kids. I love this site! I have passed it on to others. My dh was in his prime since we been together up until a year or so ago....I was NOT interested in sex..never had been...until recently..something snapped and I am off and running...he is having a hard time keeping up with me. We would have sex no more than 1 time a week to many times a week.... i never enjoyed giving BJ..maybe 2-3 a year..now it is so much more...i like to do it when he is on the phone to his mother/father/or business :) He used to have to do a lot of solo play and now he has not had to since my change.

• Members

Howdy! Just thought I'd introduce myself. I found the site yesterday, after a friend sent me a link. I'm currently a "Romance Consultant" in Missouri, and am always looking for great information about sex and relationships - I'm impressed with the site, I must say!

I'm currently expecting my second child to arrive within the next 8 weeks or so, and find that my libido is off the charts, so I will certainly be utilizing all sorts of info I gather ;)

• Members

Hello and welcome Cowgrrl and Luvhim!

Hi I am also new to the site and would like to say what a great site it is. After reading the site for a while I have gained enough confidence to buy my 1st toys. I am now looking forward to using them and introducing them to my husband.

• Members

Hello All! I too am new to this site. I think that there is so much good information and "dialogue" that I felt compelled to join and actually post - this is the first and only online forum that i have joined. I look forward to returning on a regular basis.

Thanks,

Rob

• Members

Hello shyh and njoy!

• 2 weeks later...

Shammer, feel free to peruse the site, go to a specific forum, and ask ask ask away!! Enjoy! & Welcome!

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Hi everyone! I have really enjoyed this site and all the wonderful articles and posts over the past few weeks, so I figured why not join the fun.

So my story is, I am a virgin and I plan to stay that way for awhile. Unfortunatly, I never really had any luck with masturbation and I thought I just wasn't orgasmic. I figured I would just have to grin and bear the sexual frustration untill I found the right guy. I didn't really give much thought to the idea of sex toys untill about six months ago, when on a whim I bought a cheepo bullet online. It only lasted two months and it made a ton of noise but that baby rocked my socks off! And so here I am to learn what the heck I'm doing and how to do it better ;)

Welcome Less*!!

I hope you check out the Masturbation forum, and the educational tabs too. Feel free to ask questions (the more specific, the better).

Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone,

I just joined today. I am a big online shopper, especially when it comes to toys and things of that nature...and I always rely on the comments that other people post when making my decisions on what to buy, whether it be for myself or my friends. I am a single mom, twice divorced and in a place in my life where some of the most important things to me are feeling good about myself and the person I am with, and having fun. I figure you only go through this world once, and want to be able to look back at my life and smile.

I look forward to reading all of your comments.

Peace.

• Members

hi every one i am a new member here and i find the forum here is very comfortable and exciting and i'm looking forward to learn a lot of things from the expert guys here they seem to be a lot here ;)