Official Community Forums Home

What Was The Most Shocking Thing Someone Did...

Tyger

So, what WAS the most shocking or blunt way someone got your attention to tell you they liked/wanted you?

I think one of the most brazen thing anyone ever did to let me know that I was on their "Wish List" was, one night, a guy I had been flirting with a lot at the local skating rink, (this was just 6 yrs ago or so), was to flirt with me most of the night, then, he came up and bit my ass!!!!:blink::lol:;) We had LOTSA FUN that night too!!! :P

• Members

Well, I think this is pretty outrageous...

About 14 years ago (before I was married) my girlfriends and I were at a bar celebrating my birthday and this very cute guy came up and asked what we were celebrating. My friend told him that it was my birthday. He said, "really, have I got a present for you gorgeous" and he pulled his hard cock out of his pants and said, "meet the best present you'll ever have baby!"

I was both apalled and kind of aroused - but to be honest, he had a teeny weeny (and that does not always matter) but in that situation I had to act on my feet - so I looked down at him and said, "much like fine jewelry, it is the size of the stone that matters - sorry" - and I walked away. He was dumbfounded and upset. He met me in the parking lot after and apologized. My girlfriend went home with him and said he was AWFUL in bed - no foreplay, thought he was the "dawg" and all that. So, I am glad in this case that I judged the book by it's cover!

Mikayla ;)

• Members

I took him (now hubby) by the tie and led him down a hotel stairway and fucked him there

I only spoke to him a few times and barely knew him-we were on a business trip--one of those what happens here stays here--now we have been together for four years and have two kids-guess it didn't stay on the trip.

So, I guess that as a pretty bold move to let him know I was interested. :P

• 2 months later...

OK, well, I thought I'd bump this topic back up, since we have had some new members sign up!! Please share! Come on people!!