Official Community Forums Home

Swallowing "techniques"

bkanasky

• Members

So my wife is still trying to "learn" how to swallow, which is going....slowly. She is a life-long spitter, but would like to learn. She is still having difficultly with taste, volume, and gag reflex. However, we are having fun with it and she does her best and tries really hard. She has actually learned to deep throat, which is quite nice. But...swallowing remains a huge challenge for her.

She posed a great question to her friends, so she could learn faster...and she got several DIFFERENT answers....the question being "WHEN do you actually swallow?....once in the middle (of his orgasm), then again at the end? (i.e. gulp half of it midway...then the rest at end)....or hold all of it in your mouth, then swallow all at once at the end?......or just deepthroat and just let it all go down your throat?...."

so...ladies.... tell me which way YOU do it, and why it works for you?

• 9 months later...
  • Members

I think that this is a real good question, and to find that it was never answered is hard to believe. With all the experienced women on here that find swallowing very easy to do, at what point do you actually swallow, and how do you overcome the gaging affect.

If you read past posts, Mikayla has written about using Swallowing during deep throat to massage her husband cock, particularly the crown to really get him to his orgasm. The swallowing action actually opens the throat, lifts it, and then allows it to drop back down and close, making a stroking action. If your wife tries this, she will find that by concentrating on using her throat to stimulate you, she is less likely to panic over the gag reflex. The same can be said for Mikayla's ' Humming " Technique, where she hums the theme to " Jeopardy " when she is deep-throating MM. Hummig, under the circumstances, takes some concentration( choose your own tune), and takes her mind off any gag reflex, or panic about breathing.

When to swallow? Don't make this too clinical, please. You swallow when you feel the need to do so. If you get a huge load with his first contraction,you may have to swallow twice to take it all. Then as he relaxes, and gives out lesser amounts with each contraction, you may be able to wait for several contractions before you feel the need to swallow again.

Its okay to take his cock back out of the back of your mouth to give your tongue room to help you swallow. The tongue lifts up and back, and if his crown is along the way, the tongue motion strokes the crown on the underside, and that is very stimulating to most men.

Some women will deep throat, and take the cum down the back of their throats, so that doing the normal swallowing action is not necessary. Some will pull the cock back out so they can feel his spurts in their mouth. Some want to catch his cum on their tongue so they CAN taste it, and revel in it. A lot of women do "one of the above", depending on their mood.

Swallowing is about playing and pleasuring their guy. Its not work, ever, and its not a " job " they do because they have to do it. Its about playing with their guy, teasing him, and then" sucking his brains out" through his cock, when he cums. They use their hands, fingers, fingernails, tongue, throat, hair, lips, cheeks, teeth to surprise him with different sensations while he orgasms, so that the orgasm is more intense. Its about teasing, and giving pleasure. The swallowing is about being close to him, and letting him know how much they lust for him. Saving some of his cum so they can share it with him by kissing him after they give him the blow job is another way to surprise him, and tease him. He can, of course, do the same thing with their cum. Why not share a good thing?

Many couples agonize over his " pre-mature " ejaculation. There is no such thing, unless she is a hooker, being paid by for each of his orgasms.

There is only his first climax. Any SO should be more than willing, and enthusiastic about getting her husband's cock erect again with her hands and mouth, and that means she will be tasting some of his cum and some of her own. Big Deal. He should be entertaining and pleasuring her by eating her pussy, and that also means he is going to be tasting both her cum and his own cum. Big Deal.

When you think only about pleasuring your lover, and that is your primary concern, always, you PLEASURE your lover! "Icky-Poo" just doesn't cut it!

It doesn't even enter your mind. If my wife felt my load begin to come out her pussy while she was sucking my cock back to life, she might sit on my face, or squat on my chest, and drop the load there. She would then play with it, feeding some to me, eating some of it, licking some of it, and spreading the rest over my chest, to lick later. She did what she felt like and would tease me and arouse me. She enjoyed taking me back to the brink of an orgasm, and then stopping, teasing me, and making me hold off longer, while she played. She enjoyed having my erection to play with as her own, very personal, dildoe! She always told me she didn't need any " toys" as she had me, and my family jewels were her toys. Oral sex is not just about alternatives to Intercourse, or just about Foreplay. Its ALL ABOUT PLAYING- before, during, after, and when you can't have sexual intercourse for any reason.

You can both make it much more pleasant by keeping yourself clean, and/or showering together to begin your playtime. You can help the taste by avoiding coffee, beer, alcohol, anything with caffeine, and root vegetables, like garlic and onion, and beets. Instead, eat something sweet, or someting spiced with cinnamon, vanilla, pineapple, apple, pear, peach, or other fruits. If you eat these things in the morning, Its my experience that your lover will taste them in the evening. I could tell how much coffee my wife had drunk in the morning at work, by how bitter her cum tasted. It was never an issue of tasting so bad I stopped licking and tasting her, nor did she stop sucking and licking my cock and juices. But it was about seeing how we could tease and surprise each other by refraining from ingesting something we knew would taste worse, and substitute something that we would know would help our cum taste much better. It was about PLEASURING each other, again.

I hope this helps you both.

Have fun.

Howard

well, I don't know if the person asking the question learned anything from your report but I certainly did. I have no experience in this area. Have never had anyone cum in my mouth or done oral sex. I have only been with one man my entire life and was with him for 45 years. Was a virgin on our wedding nite and never strayed. He died suddenly 6 months ago and now I am in the dating mode again. I am meeting a man the end of this month for a week end and this is the big thing he wants. so hopefully I will be able to do it. I will try. Your article gave me at least something for me to try. I think without reading it I would probably just gagged.

thank you,

Kate8

• Members

i thought it was a good/interesting q when i originally posted it-- but was surprised that NO women responded!!!

Something about a man giving swallowing advice that seems-- odd -- I guess (but no offense to Howard, as he always has very useful and practical input).

• Members

The only advice I can give that may help her, is if you are as far back in her throat as you can be without her gagging when you start to come, will help.

She also needs to start swallowing as you come.

• Members
The only advice I can give that may help her, is if you are as far back in her throat as you can be without her gagging when you start to come, will help.

She also needs to start swallowing as you come.

-- Understood. Her friend told her "I hold it all in my mouth and keep sucking until the very end...then gulp it all down at once"

Seems like there is a couple ways to do it, and that any woman that at first struggles should probably try a few different ways.

• Members
-- Understood. Her friend told her "I hold it all in my mouth and keep sucking until the very end...then gulp it all down at once"

Seems like there is a couple ways to do it, and that any woman that at first struggles should probably try a few different ways.

I will say that when i first started the whole blow job thing I was a little nervous but then as my cofidence built up and I realized how much my man was enjoying it I became curious of what it would be like if he came in my mouth. I always enjoyed the taste of Pre-Cum so i figured it wouldnt be that bad boy was I wrong!! For me it is mind over matter. I try not to think about it. I usually get a little warning so I tend to as he is cumming to keep it in my mouth and keep the sucking going and concentrate on him and how good he is feeling then swallow if I think about it then I have to spit. Just my little 2 cents not sure that it helped, but good luck.

• Members

Wow! Why does this act of sexual play lend itself to so much controversy? Be clear, my wife is not a swallower, which would be no surprise to anyone who has read any of my postings. As a matter of fact, my wife "has warned me" that if I ever came in her mouth that she would vomit on me!" Ladies, I have to tell you, that takes the entire act out of the realm of sexual fun. :angry: And before you ask, yes I do go down on her...as a matter of fact, I am a enthusiastic pussy eater. I love the taste, smell, look, and feel of pussy as it moves across my tongue, lips, nose and fingers! And by the curling of her toes, arching of her back, the full body convulsions, screams - muffled by pillows - and flow from her vagina (not the same as my saliva), I am pretty sure that she likes it too. But as Howard stated, what I like most is "giving her pleasure". I guess if I told her that she had to pay attention so that she did not curl her toes or climax while I was between her legs, she just might not enjoy the act that much?

The bigger problem is that I had many girlfriends before getting married, and all of them enjoyed sex...all kinds of sex that we could think of, and think up! It was fun, because it was about giving pleasure! Honestly, the first time I put my face between the legs of my first sex patner, I was a little un-nerved by her vagina - look, smell - but since she had given me so much pleasure, I wanted to return the favor. And as they say, the rest is history! Like a good single, malt scotch one must educate one's palatte to appreciate the finer things in life!

Finally, any person who is un-willing to enthusiastically participate in oral sex with their SO is treading on thin ice, as someone "could" become the object of your SO affection by one simple act that means so much! But then that is just my opinion, and not anyone else's.

Njoy

• 1 month later...
  • Review Team

While I've never swallowed before, I've always wanted to learn how. I love to give a man oral sex and have always been told that I'm rather good at it, which makes me want to try swallowing. My problem isn't that it gags me, but if it did, a couple of shots of Chloroseptic or a Sucrets numbs that gag reflex just fine. Don't get me wrong, I've tried and tried to swallow, but my partners have always told me I didn't have to, so it's always been a non-issue with me. I love the feel of a man cumming in my mouth and the look of ecstasy on his face when he does orgasm, so I'd like to swallow if for no other reason than I don't want to take his cock out of my mouth because I love to pleasure my man. Nothing turns me on more, as a matter of fact.

This tips in this thread have given me new tricks to try, so maybe I'll finally be able to do it one day. I've always heard that seminal fluid is a great low-cal, no-fat source of protein. You could always tell her that it's "healthy" for her if your lover won't try to swallow..ha.

I know I'm not much help in this area, but wanted to put my 2 cents in, for what it's worth.