Official Community Forums Home

G-spot Stimulator

nosleepnmesa

• Members

gt-p31-574main.jpg

Looking for that G-spot orgasm? I know there are a lot of products out there that say they can make you have that wonderful G-spot orgasm. I am a huge fan of G-spot toys but I also know that not all of them deliver. This one delivers; at least it did for me.

This product is not only light, easy to hold, smooth, little enough to conceal without a problem, and firm enough to deliver. I am also a HUGE fan of waterproof toys, and just to make this little stimulator better it is also WATERPROOF. I am the type of girl that after a stressful day with the kids or life itself, there is nothing like a warm bath or even a soak in the hot tub. What better then to take my little toy out to the hot tub for not only a little relaxation, but for a little fun to?

I grabbed my favorite silicone lube since silicone lubes last a lot longer in the water then the water-based ones I also grab 1AA battery. I thought to myself how much stimulation could this really give with only 1AA battery. I put a little lube on it and began to run it up and down my inner thighs, then slowly moved to my clit. The vibrations from it were just right. I got myself almost to the point of having a clitoral orgasm, but then since I am a greedy girl I had to see if this little toy could bring me to have a G-spot orgasm I was looking for. I then inserted it, wow inserting this toy was very smooth and really soft, and just when I thought I wasn't going to be able to find that perfect spot with it. BAM!!! I could feel the big orgasm coming and I let out a scream that woke up my husband. He of course thought something was wrong and ran outside, he took one look at me and knew exactly what was going on. He then decided to join me in the hot tub for a little more fun.

This product not only delivered what it says, but is actually very quiet. I have tested some products that only required 1AA battery and they weren't strong enough, but this one has plenty of vibration and stimulation for me. I would highly recommend this product to not only beginners but also advanced players.

So here is the proof again that size really doesn't matter and sometimes it is the little ones that deliver the big bang! http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=5055

• Members

I couldn't agree more! I reviewed this item some time ago, and I LOVED it!

Proof positive that small things can pack a powerful punch!!!

I have a dual bullet toy that has one of these, and I LOVE it!!

Like with the clit stimulator I just reviewed, that only took 3 watch-type batteries, I was surprised at the powerful vibes too!!

Great fun!!

Next time, keep it down though. Your hubby may steal that toy from ya too!! :P;):lol::rolleyes:

• Members

Well this is very exciting. I did get one of these last week when I ordered and I think it's in my box on the counter right now . ;) I have never used anything like this, so not sure how long it will stay in that box, I have to get up enough nerve to open it. :blush:

I also don't know if I have ever found my G spot, so hopefully this toy is like a homing device and finds it way right to it. ;)